A hypothetical possible what if?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mnemonicsmoke, Apr 9, 2010.

1. What if...

What if consciousness were electromagnetism?
    What if the earth had a magnetosphere?
    What if there were such thing as the butterfly effect?
    What if the sun and ferrous earthly planets neighbored us?
    What if the strength of their felt magnetism varied, with the cycle of their orbits and rotations??

And what if there were highs and there were lows of their periodic energy?
    and what if we're stuck in mediocrity?
    Would we remember what we have forgotten??

hypothetically, if the sun and planets (including the earth and moon) altered our consciousness and at one point, suddenly peaked, and lets say the effect was like tripping

with the whole world tripping, or a change of thinking that increased their awareness, would enough people come to accept who they are?

or would they panic, fight flee and die?
    :smoke:

2. if the all knowing energy showed his face id be in fear and acceptance. i only fear god

3. Conciousness is electromagnetism.

The earth has a magnetosphere.

Google Image Result for http://www.awakening-healing.com/Grids/grid2000b.gif

Particulary important are the Becker-Hagens maps and Sacred Geometry.

There is such a thing as the butterfly effect.

Planetary and other astral positions affect us. The moon is known to cause tides and our bodies are mostly water. 2012 sees us ligning up with the centre of the galaxy as well as major astral cycles reaching their end.

The effect will be like tripping.

2012 will be by hollywood standards uneventful. It will however mark a major shift in mass conscious behaviour. The enlightened ones will be there to guide them.

2013 marks the beginning of the 7 year war of tribulation as the matrix around us crumbles.

4. i cant wait for 2012
    i have anxiety something will happen , theres just too much debt built up