a HUGE snake, tried to brake into my house

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OnlyDirty, May 9, 2009.

1. Huge snake, about 5-6 foot long tried to break into my house. Thank freaking god that window was closed or it would have been IN my house. I am terrifed of snakes, so you can imagine my surpise while i'm sitting on the couch watching tv and glance in my mirror and see this thing slithering up my window.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ughhhhh. Im still uneasy about it.

2. Dude....wtf?..

Where do you live?

3. WTF KINDA SNAKE IS THAT SHIT? im not afraid of snakes but im afraid of a fucking 6 foot snake biting my ass

4. PA.

I'm not sure what it is, I thought black snake, but maybe a king? I have no idea.
    WTF is right man.

I was screaming like a little girl.

5. possibly some kind of rat snake?

i got a 13 foot burmese python at my parents house, next time i go there i get a pic.

6. DUDE? rat snake? did nature really need to make snakes 6 feet long to fucking kill rats? thats some kind of human snake jesus, and 13 feet? wtf nature

7. I looked up snakes around the area, and rat snake was the best possibility. It said they are very abundant where I live. Non poisonous, can reach about 7-8 feet so he was a decent sized one.

8. Ahh I love snakes. For some reason, the huge constrictors don't scare me at all in person, but it's the little garter snakes that go whipping across the road the freak me out. I'd definitely be uneasy about a snake trying to get in my home, it sounds like your area has got some big ones roamin' about.

9. by the way this mother fucker looks venomous i think i see a pit

10. hm. atleast you dont have rats :D

..or maybe you do, and the big guy was just trying to help you out.

lol

11. I thought for sure this was going to be a rape story.

12. that fucker is huge. glad ur still alive:smoke:

13. Lol

I have a pet rat snake, and thats deffo a rat snake.

14. yea i agree that looks like a rat snake. I had a Western Hognose snake that was around 3feet long. He was a little one but he had a bad ass pattern and his nose was cocked up like a pig snout haha. He was the coolest lookin snake i've ever seen till my cat got a hold of him.....:(:(

15. Yeccchhhhh!!

I moved clear up to Michigan from Texas because of my fear of snakes...too cold up here for them...we still have some but not like down there!

We lived in the country and one night when I was about 13, I got up in the middle of the night to pee....went to the bathroom, flipped on the light, went to sit down on the toilet and...'OMG!! :eek: A water mocassin was coiled up behind the toilet! I probably would have been bit if I had not turned the light on...

I absolutely hate snakes!

16. ive got a white corn snake here.
    i would post its pic but a, already have before, b, not my thread lol.

rat snakes are harmless though and if they do bite i doubt it'd hurt much if any.

o.p., did you kill it? let it go? or just let it do its thing?

17. Maybe he was just trying to come in to teach you how to spell?

18. Ive been bitten twice by my snake, didnt even break the skin either time.

Whether or not because he was just nipping me, or he really is harmless im not sure. :p

19. HAHAHA! wow, when i was 14 i rode my bike down this hill and stopped at the bottom cause i had to piss and there were no bathrooms around.
    well i got to my spot and got ready to pee,lol, when i looked down and seen some kinda snake, idk what kind, coiled up. right where i was aiming...

you can pretty much guess i held it in for the time being..

wouldnt of been fun gettin bit on the dick head by a unknown kind of snake.
    especially since your only friend with you is a guy so you know... i cant suck the poison out myself, lmao.

20. smokeitdown - He was ;)

I killed it, I wouldn't be able to be outside knowing that thing was around.