Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a hookah question?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whitie, Mar 26, 2006.

1. What is happening my breathren, i hope you are all enjoying your weekends? I have a quick question, normally i just throw mah green into the bowl and light up, but my friend showed me these burning coal things\. They have a bunch of different flavors, but my question is, can i put the weed into the head(bowl for those who dont know much hookah) put some tinfoil over it till i get a big screen and put the coal on top, will it burn hot enough to aloow the weed to be smoked like it does tobacco or nay?

2. I don't know much about hookahs but I'd say no to the tinfoil, it's not good for you.

3. I've done this before, works great. Works allot like a vaporizer if you get the right size cole (you want the small ones) As far as the tinfoil is concerned, be sure to visit your local hookah bar and ask what they use and where you can get it. Thy should have a special kind of tinfoil that doesn't have the negative health effects.

4. im buyin the lil screen thing that goes over it tomarrow, but i wanted to know if it worked before i went out and bought it, so the coal will basicly vaporize it?