Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A homemade vape?? anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DexterMorgan, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Does anyone know how to make a small handheld vape? Preferably not the light bulb way. I remember like twelve years ago I (accidentally) made this vaporizer pipe out of clay, a water bottle cap, and a metal socket. Basically I used the clay for the pipe itself, over the head I put the cap, and in the cap I put the socket... or at least I did something like this... At the time I was like 14 and I was just throwing something together but it ended up vaping the smoke somehow every time I used it. If anybody knows how to make a pipe like this somehow, leme know..

2. Vaping the smoke?? That has to be an oxymoron

3. Ok. Breaking down the gaseous complex and extracting the active cannaboids from said complex..

4. Just figure out a way to put said weed on a metal/glass surface and have a candle below it with a flame, when it gets hot enough it should vaporize but the vapor would just go up into the air so you have to use something to collect the vapor then just try to suck it up with like a straw or something...

Tried it once, Got vapor and it wasn't sufficient, but it was a homemade vape.