A Hermie...or not?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by w0034, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Ok, I have 2 plants that looks slightly fatter in the buds than the others. I don't see pollen balls. Are these buds examples of a plant that have hermed, or are they just fat? I must admit, I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at in this regard. Thanks for any help. :eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I guess I'm concerned with the 'round things' in the 3rd pic.

w00

3. Just looks like big fat calyx's to me

4. It takes very long for people to respond to posts on here im not the best grower or know how to grow the best b/c i only started my first grow a little while back im on day 4 of veg today iv had experience growing older plants though from what i can say is that the third picture the round things their do make it seem like a hermie but it could just be the bud structure maybe wait until harvest and smoke some?

5. #5 jb5355, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    that is not a hermie. just some swollen calyx's. perfectly normal.

6. Lol. Thats 100% normal you dont have a hermie. You have fat ass calyx's filling with resin. Thats what you want! Heres a pic of one of my buds looks similar.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

7. Oh sweet! That's great to hear. I have 6 more moving into the flower room in a few days. So, I was just making sure I wasn't overlooking something as important as this.

*relieved*
    w00