A herme I have quarantined...no it doesnt have the coronavirus!!! Lol!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Waggletail420, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Just wanted to show you guys a pic of a herme that I separated from crop, there were only 2 spots that male flowers showed, and they were very low on the plant! So I clipped them, and bud growth away completely, put it on different floor and room then main crop, and continued growth!! Its trichome production is insane, and it's not showing any seed production, except on a few lower branches!!! So, dont always have to toss Hermes, as long as you have the space to seperate it from rest of female plants!! Tell me what u guys think!?!? Keep blazin!!

Attached Files:

2. What strain are you growing here bud? How’d you know it turned hermie

3. Hey hey, I started seeing the lil banana lookin things, so separated it then...before it sproted and pollinated my femz!! Waited another week, and saw the first flower, so I clipped em right away, and kept growing it!! It was a mystery strain, an old bag seed, which I never use, but had to top off my legal plant amount at 6, so gave it a shot...sure enough like most bag seeds...it was a herme!! Not to sure on strain tho!! Might of been gorilla glue, but not sure!

4. Looks to me like a white widow, but who knows. Happy growing man good luck

5. If u catch the male parts ASAP b4 they have a couple days to fertilize it start spraying it with spring or distilled water, it will render the pollen useless. I’ve done it a few grows and ended up with zero seeds. Now I’ll mist at lights on and maybe one other time during the day daily as a “preventative” just Incase

6. Thank you, never tried the spraying, I just clipped the male parts, and havent seen anymore, and doesnt even look like the calyxs are swelling with seeds, but I'll now after harvest! Either way, if the budz good, idc bout couple seeds! Def wont be planting em, bad genetic line, but I'll smoke it 4 sure!!

7. It could be quite widow, I did have sum around the time I got seed, just cant remember completely!! If it's real good I'll be pissed that I dont know strain!! Cause I order seeds of the kinds I like, ya know.

8. Just chopped my Hermie today. So close to harvest too,,, rip.

Pretty plant you have grown

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Thank you, here are sum pics of 2nd grow, 3 wks into flower, I topped em all, and the flower production is crazy!! 1st grow..no topping, 2nd grow I topped...what a difference! First 2 pics are 2nd grow with topping, last pic is without, and its 7 plants, 2nd is 5 plants.

Attached Files:

10. Some of the best buds I bought/smoked in the past was filled with seeds :-/
    Back then It never was a problems picking them all out. Now I’m like UGH, fucking seeds lmao