A hello and looking for legal advice.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pending, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Hey,

I would introduce myself but due to what has recently happened I feel that wouldn't be wise.

On Feb 25th at 3pm, I had finished sixth form(college) for the day, so I went to meet my friend across a field next to two school's (mine and a primary school,which I think you guys call elementary schools?). We set up a little hangout den thing in a children's play park and we'd kitted this hut thing with carpets and wooden sides which in hinds sight was pretty stupid as I will explain later. Anyway, we where beaming shotties (homemade bong) in this hut when a PCSO (Police Community Support Officer-basically "wanna be" police men) pulled the walls off our little getup hut and saw me holding a bag of bud most of it loose but there was 1g in a baggie. Me and my friend where compliant with him and he was actually pretty decent for a cop. At this point I thought I'd be fine as it'd just be possession. However I had a box with digital scales, about 400 baggies and £92 in cash, as well as 2 blackberrys and an iphone.

At this point it was an obvious PWITS and we got taken into custody, my friend only had a tin with a few scraps and no more than ten empty baggies. This was the last time I have seen/spoken to him. I got a shit duty solicitor that didn't help much at all. I sell weed to about 10 friends to fund my own smoke so nothing too criminal however it's still PWITS in their eyes. I got thrown in a cell for 12 hours with an interview somewhere in-between, I'd said in the interview that we all contributed money into the pot to get cheaper deals and I sometimes sold a little bit on the side, they where trying to trap me with my own questions and put words in my mouth so I gave vague answers to limit what they could pin on me. They searched my house and found some large sandwich bags (8) and asked me how much each bag contained, I then said they where never full when I purchased them and often came double bagged.

They also confiscated roughly £200, my 3 phones( I use 1 as an MP3 and the other I bought to sell on and one is my main phone) My phone contained lists of what friend had purchased what and many texts to friend arranging deals and the main guy I get it off.

Today I noticed my work payslip had been opened, so something's dodgy there and the police failed to present me with a slip showing what items had been confiscated.

I've contacted a better solicitor who seems to know what she's doing. I'd appreciate any advice from you guys as to what I'm likely to get for this. I live in the UK. Also would there be substantial difference to my prosecution if I were to be 17?

Thanks, Ollie.