A Heart Attack And A Hidden Pipe.

Discussion in 'General' started by awdcivic, May 20, 2014.

1. #1 awdcivic, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    So the other day my mom was gone and i figured she would be coming back. I get in my car, drive down the road and go in the woods by a familiar creek about 15 foot off the road with a layer of trees blocking the view, ive been down there many times and smoked, shot guns, drank (i even fell asleep in that creek for 5 hours woke up couldnt even walk and im like what just happened), rode my forewheeler gotten my car and truck stuck down there, had other people pull me out from down there; ive never been hassled at all there which really sucks.

Im just sitting down by the creek in my car smoking on a bowl and hear a bike pull up and see lights wondering if he pulled someone over or if he was coming down there, i jump out of my car and go stash my paper towel tube and bowl by a tree so i could go back later, but then im like what if he is just pulling someone over so i go grab my pipe and walk back to my car see him start down the hill run back stash it crank up and pull up where he can see me as i know he knows im down there now, anyways nothing happened asked for my license sniffed my water poured some out and let me drive back up the hill and go home. I go back a little later to the other entrance bout 400 feet from my pipe that was by the creek, when i get about 20 feet from my car i see sheriff on the side of a car put my pipe down in some plants and kept walking i couldve sworn he saw me do it too but all he ended up telling me was not my property and not to be littering.
    Now im just like its not even worth it to try and go get that even though i had a half a bowl still packed.
    Thank Jesus i didnt get caught cause id be a felon in my state as i have an arrest for weed about 2 years back now i think.

TLDR: smoking by a familiar creek in my car that ive never been hassled at before had to ditch my bowl due to a motorcycle cop and ditch it later because of a sheriff, not going back for it now. anyone want a half a bowl its still out there lol.

Was thinking bout quitting for the time being now i figure ill stick with beer till i move or the rare chance my state medicalizes.

2. Either I'm high, or this is very hard to follow. I have no idea what's going on. :confused_2:

3. ^^^^man your a funny motherfucker!! Lol... Saw this and about died!! Ha

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

4. fuck da po-lease

5. I don't follow so here's a picture of a fish.
    [​IMG]

6. It's funny how the tdlr was still tdlr.

Sorry bro, can't say it was a cool story.

7. I'm more interested in the fact your names AWDcivic... Do you have a AWD civic?

8. Lol in soviet russia you attack heart...Shoulda just five-finger-heart-exploded them... problem solved man and then you can smoke in a cop car.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Try goddamn periods

10. we have a thread for cop stories...

11. It is not worth becoming a felon to smoke weed.

12. But brownies are a totally different story mann.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app