Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A hard question for "Seasoned Tokers"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by red crayon, Aug 30, 2008.

1. #1 red crayon, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
  2. Cheech and Chong all the way even tough it's dogshit they stil have a fukin funny ride

3. jay and silent bob for sure, mostly because im more of a new age stoner. I respect the oldschool godfathers but itd be like smoking with my dad or something.

im 19.

4. Cheech and Chong FTW.

5. I wouldn't want to smoke with the real dudes from jay and silent bob as I read about all the drug problems jason mewes had and it was really crazy. As characters though I think they'd be cool cats to smoke with, they'd get my vote.

6. Chong and Silent Bob, can I do that? I think i can

7. Definetly gonna have to go with zombie on this one.

8. Jay and Silent Bob, for many reasons.

Mostly though it's because I love Clerks & Clerks II.

9. cheech and chong, 70 yr old stoner, chong has some crazy stories for sure.

10. My thoughts exactly, think of all the crazy shit they've done. There's no better experience than experience.

11. Cheech and Chong would have way more bud.

I would rather blaze with Jay and Silent just because they are more relevant to my life.

12. I gotta go with jay and silent bob like dankbuds said. They're part of my generation, so It makes more sense.

13. Neither.

Maybe just Tommy Chong. That's about it.

14. word.

Smoking with jay and silent bob would consist of posting up in front of a convenient store and harassing people, not my thing...and IRL cheech is a douche. So yeh just Tommry Chong....

15. i hate kevin smith, fucking hate him