Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A half of dank for 60....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flygreenbro, Dec 21, 2011.

1. So i know a guy who knows a guy who can get a half of dank bud for 60. I know that you're saying "MIDS" right now but ive seen it and smoked it. dank. I bought it with a friend (30/30) the other day but i was seen while buying it unfortunately, though was able to get away with it. i am not sure how he could be getting a half of dank for 60 though. He said that it is 50 for a quarter but 60 for a half. i just don't see how this is possible. I know that they buy it by the brick, if that makes a difference

2. Well, if it's dank, if it smokes good, if you already saw it...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR :confused: :smoking:

3. If they buy it by the brick it's not even mids. Sorry buddy.

4. What I believe is that whoever is getting it for that cheap has a good friend who grows.

5. Either this, or it's going to be poor quality. And when I say poor, I don't mean mids, I mean dirt :eek:

6. op, seriously buddy its really this simple....

you go and meet that dealer guy w/e ... you see if he has a half of dank bud on him first, he hands you the bud, you hand him the money, CHECK THE BUD, you say goodbye, he says goodbye and you have a half for 60..

no pointless thread required... ffs

7. Thanks for letting the world know.

8. Even if it were mids I would fucking buy it.