Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Half O of some dank * NEW BETTER PICS POST 9 *

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dank City, Jul 24, 2010.

1. #1 Dank City, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010
    I just bought this the other day. This is most of the Half O but not all of it. Some huge nugs. It was $170. And my god my camera is horrible. These pics don't do any justice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This shit is so sticky. And damn, sorry these pics are so huge wtf?

2. i like getting average size buds due to less stemage but once in a while big buds are nice :D i bet those stems together are weighing in to almost a gram though :eek:

3. yeah i know i thought about that too. But o well. It was funny. My dealer asked me if i wanted big nugs or little nugs. I've never been asked that before lol I was just like big ones i guess. And then he layed them down on the scale and i was like holy shit lol But it's cool. I've never had nugs this big before. I don't think i've even seen any this big in real life.

4. honestly they look like big reg nugs to me.

5. This.

6. Looks like mids to me, and you might want to delete the last picture unless you want everyone to know your name.

7. LOL yes not a good idea..

8. haha that wasn't my name but that is a good idea to get rid of. Thanks

And it's sad that my camera sucks. I agree with you guys, it looks like mids in these pics for sure. My camera can't take pictures at all. The stuff has tons of trichomes on it but you can't see them at all in these pics. I need a good quality camera

9. New pics

Okay tried taking pics again with much better results this time. Tell me this doesn't look dank now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still would look even better if i had a macro camera. I was looking at the buds through a magnifying glass, if only these pics could look like that.

10. Well the new pictures def are better the buds look pretty dank

11. At first I would have said mids, but good call on the second pictures. Definitely dank.

12. haha yeah definitely. Thanks man

Haha i know. Everyone thought it was mids just cuz the camera.

yeah thanks man :D:smoking:

This stuff great. Definitely a body high. It's much different than my last bag. I love it.

13. Definitely not mids. Looks bomb, good shit.

14. yeah it is. thanks man

15. Haha i've rolled j's on my work's substance abuse page just like u got them sittin on it.

16. nice choice in lighters op. i myself keep the gemini one on me at all times. and that looks like a pretty nice pick up, specially for 170

17. haha that's fucking hilarious. I didn't even realize that till now. Honestly that was just a coincident that i set the nugs on that paper.

yeah thanks man :D

18. I live in Minnesota, those look familiar.. i guess were on our third batch of some shit from Cali, i forgot the name but it came with a label... what are those called do you know?

19. yahyou shudnt of even pout the first pics up, thats some dank man