Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A half eighth is 1.75 people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokey55109, Mar 12, 2012.

1. 20 a gram is standard around here. But some people have some better prices.

2. Math is not hard. 1/8 ÷ 2 = 1/16. Holy shit the American education system is failing so miserably. :( If you buy weed in such small quantities You are paying too much. Half eighth... Da fuck... Just finish the math and explain it to stupid friends if you need to and let's put an end to this shit for once and forall. Stoners unite!!!

3. what scales go to 2 decimal places?
    like seriously, if I were a dealer I don't think I would sell anything less than a dub, not even worth the time, even as a small time dealer making like 50 bucks of profit a week or so.
    Depending on how much I was pushing I would probably do eighths and up.
    One of my dealers won't sell anything less than an ounce, but he does push a lot of quantity.

4. Everyone I know who owns a scale has one that goes 2 decimal places.

5. My scale only goes to one decimal. It was $10 from Hong Kong, and I've had it for many many years.

I don't really care if I get ripped off any less than .2 so it doesn't matter. I'm not going to throw a fit if my 8th weighs 3.42 or whatever it may be. As long as it's within .2 I'm good.

Especially considering scales tend to vary at least .05.

6. I see ounces fly about on a daily basis but the amount of teenies that get bought from a small time dealer, etc an ounce a day, is unbelievable to all of you. It may not be worth it to you but if you sell 6 of them in one day then you've just earned an eighth of bud for yourself. Not everyone sells or buys lots because remember if you do a night work and get 25 quid, would you really spend it on an eighth that will last the rest of the night meaning all your money gone or buy a few beers and some munch, a pack of fags and some kingskins then buy a teenie for the change, 12.50 and still get wrecked but with munch and beers. To someone who sells a pound a week, that job would get left to someone else unless you see each other at the shop or something then what's the harm in selling a bit of percy for a note in the pocket

7. in my area...
    8th = 3.5g = 35$
    dub = 2g (2.2 if your dealers a bamf) = 20$

Therefor 1/2 an 8th would be 1.7grams @ 17.5$ since no dealer carries around 2.5$ you just say a dub.

Half an 8th for 30$ is highway robbery... im sorry you pay those prices. find a new supplier.

8. [quote name='"Macandcheez"']

in my area...
    8th = 3.5g = 35$
    dub = 2g (2.2 if your dealers a bamf) = 20$

Therefor 1/2 an 8th would be 1.7grams @ 17.5$ since no dealer carries around 2.5$ you just say a dub.

Half an 8th for 30$ is highway robbery... im sorry you pay those prices. find a new supplier.[/quote]

That's just how it is around here.

9. been smoking for 5 years and this the first time i heard of someone buying/selling a half eighth. why not just buy a dub and a dime?

10. I call a half eighth a 16th.

11. You weigh your smoke anyway so its easy to split 25 quid in half instead of losing where you are on an ounce by selling 3.5g then 2g then 1g etc because 3.5 in half is 1.75 but sell 1.7 then you cant possibly oversmoke. 25 quid is too much to spend in one day every day to most people to be honest. I can't believe people think its stupid lol. People talk about buying grams on here and a teenie is .7 more and only 2.50 more. And its mathematically a 16th but it doesn't roll off the tongue as easily as as teenie lol. Once your local area know a name it tends to stick. Come on people, common knowledge here haha

12. I didn't feel like reading all these pages because it seems pointless so if someone said this already don't get butthurt

A half eighth=1.7 or 1.8

this is the same thing as a dub. I know dealers who have 2 gram dubs I know dealers who have 1.8 dubs. It all depends. Theres no fucking dictionary for weed lingo. Its different in all parts of the states (and world for that matter)

13. God damn time to legalize this shit when its so damn expensive you have to buy the shit by the gram. Its a plant that grows wild for god sake let us smoke our herb now!

14. Most plants tend to be capable of growing in the wild. In fact I think that's where most of them originated. :p

15. it just goes deagle twin/deuce etc etc

16. dang dude. im sorry =( wheres "around here"?

17. [quote name='"Macandcheez"']

dang dude. im sorry =( wheres "around here"?[/quote]

Its all good man. And its A suburb of saint Paul, mn.

18. Different people in different areas call different amounts different names.

/thread

19. I've bought a half eighth before....

1.75g

20. A lot of dispensaries sell half eighths