Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A half eighth is 1.75 people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokey55109, Mar 12, 2012.

1. "Whatsup man, can I cop a sixteenth?"
    "...Whaa?"

2. Haha yeah pretty self-explanatory even though nobody in my area uses that term. I picked up a dub sack which happens to be half of an 8th ! :) hahah

3. In the UK before everyone started selling in grams, 1.75g was known as a teenth and was the lowest weight commonly sold.

4. I prefer to request my pickup as two 1/32 oz bags.

5. #26 SmokenSomeGreen, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    LOL "yo dude, lemme get a half 8th!" I guess it's different where you are because if you ask for that shit here, you'll be looked at funny.

1.75 tho, really?

6. 1.75 used to be a tenner bit, still is for hash, at the moment everyone here is just using random deals eg 3 for 25 etc.

7. I do with $30. A lot of people get 1.5 grams with $30 but since i'm smart, I say half 1/8(which is also $30) which is 1.75 grams. 1.75>1.5

8. [quote name='"T Swank88"']

I do with $30. A lot of people get 1.5 grams with $30 but since i'm smart, I say half 1/8(which is also $30) which is 1.75 grams. 1.75>1.5[/quote]

Same here.

9. Guess cmon, everyone knows a half eighth is a sixteenth, its just math!

10. A half eigth as you call it, is a frequent and the lowest purchase done in aussie.

We call them a stick or a 25. As they are always priced at 25 dollars.

It then goes 50 (eigth) q (quarter) etc. etc.

11. When I used to deal, a 20 bag would have been 1.7 grams. It was expected. Just not a very common term I guess. :confused_2:

12. Here the customer asks for there deal, hey yo can i get 3 for 20? Or yo can
    I get a half oz for 75? The odd person will ask for like 40$ worth then they get like 5 grams where if they said can i get 6.5 for 40? Id be like yea

13. I end up buying a decent amount of half eights I guess mostly because im frequently around my dealer, he frequently has different bud, and I dont get a price break in between a half eight and a half ounce. This is actually a good thing as it makes picking up different buds all the time easy with out paying more than standard quarter prices per gram(about $11.50 per gram).

14. In mmj states , ca, the dispensaries will split an eight so you can get 2 diff flavors. I don't think I've heard too many people going in and saying give me a 1/16. A gram or two. Maybe two for twenty. Sounds like harder drug term.

15. I'd feel like the biggest sack of shit if i asked my dealer for a "half eighth". That's silly.

16. I have bought so many half eighths. It's more common than eighths to be honest. If it's 9 o'clock and you have work the next day you only want a couple of joints so why buy an eighth when you can get half or 2 types to make an eighth. I am surprised a lot of you don't use them. They are called a teenth and weigh 1.7

17. The fuck? I don't even know anyone that sells less than an eighth.

18. I used to buy half 8ths all the time .

My dude always scaled it to 1.8 tho .

19. and we get ripped off on a decent bowl every time.