Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A half eighth is 1.75 people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokey55109, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I don't know about you guys, but a lot of people that I know don't understand that a half eighth is 1.75. I feel like half eighth is pretty explanatory.

2. No one uses the term. Anyone can calculate what half an 8th is, just not used to hearing it.

3. Who buys half eighths?

4. A lot of people are pretty stupid too.:cool:

5. No one really buys half a eight.... , either 2 dubs or a full eight

6. [quote name='"JoePain25"']

No one uses the term. Anyone can calculate what half an 8th is, just not used to hearing it.[/quote]

What do you refer to that as, then?

7. Smokey hes saying no one hits up there dealer asking for half a eight

8. Everyone that I know does. It's the next step over a dub.

9. Dubs=2 g's in my area and is only said when buying 2 grams. No one in my area uses dubs for anything other than that and I don't know anyone that sells "half eighths"

10. A dub technically means $20 of something. A dime $10. So a dime in one place could be half a gram and other places one and a half. It really depends on who you're asking but the prices are firm.

11. Oh we say dub referring to a 20 sack. I live in a ghetto area so we're all broke.

12. [quote name='"SingleActionSix"']Dubs=2 g's in my area and is only said when buying 2 grams. No one in my area uses dubs for anything other than that and I don't know anyone that sells "half eighths"[/quote]

Same for me

13. Technically an ounce is 28.3495231 grams.

14. [quote name='"gloppypop"']Technically an ounce is 28.3495231 grams.[/quote]

We're stoners. It's 28 in our application.

15. People around here use half eighth all the time. Its a better bang for your buck than 2 grams.

16. Am I the only one who thinks this is retarded? Just buy 2gs

17. The names for sacks that aren't dubs or common measures, they are usually called 25 (or 25 sack), 30, 35 sack, 40.. etc.

18. See, here it's viewed like this. We pay by the gram so for me its $10 a gram for middies or $20 for two grams, thus double gram I guess. $20 gets you two gs of regs or 1 g of that good shit. Dubs is referred to as a weight not currency. So dubs of good bud is going to cost you $40 or you could spend the $50 and get an eight of the good bud or $50 for quarter of regs.

19. A lot of people here buy half 8ths. Common for them to be $30 for 1.7g =/

20. [quote name='"Bindin13"']A lot of people here buy half 8ths. Common for them to be $30 for 1.7g =/[/quote]

That's how it is around here too.