Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Guide: How to get rid of that pot smell.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 22, 2006.

1. one word: ozium.

smells like public toilet but it'll sure get the pot smell out.

2. FABREZE
    That stuff is amazing :)

3. i smoke in a storage room in my basement every day with my parents are up stairs and the smell stays in the room and i just spray some Oust in the room that connects to the storage room.

4. If I drive for 10 min with all the windows of my car down their is absouloutly no smell, even if I just hotboxed it with blunt after blunt. I think smell in car is compleetly dependant on what material the upholstery is made of, ex. my car never smells (shitty 96' multicolored carpet feeling seats) while my freinds cars (mainly leather) hold the smell for hours. Why? I dont know but it just happens that way.

5. qft this thread is all common sense

6. Definitely an obsessive guide, but all of these are effective techniques.

I just make sure I smoke outside, or with my window open and a fan blowing the smoke outside. Then I rub my hands through my hair (to get the smoke caught in my hair out), and I take my shirt off (the smell attracts to your shirt the most), then if I'm going to be around people that I don't want to know that I smoke then I'll put in some good ol' Visine eye drops. That's about it.

Note: If your parent's used to, or are currently marijuana smokers (experienced) then DO NOT do obvious cover ups, such as putting on cologne when you don't even plan to go anywhere or you didn't even take a shower. And other things like that.

7. get a papertowl roll, stuff it with fabric softener (ie bounce, fabreeze, w/e you have) and just blow through it, and there is no smell...doob tube FTW

8. I spend 10 minutes flossing, brushing and mouth wash and my wife can still tell when I smoke.... FUCK!:p

9. good guide, but if you get that paranoid then you should probably smoke outside naked and come back in, brush your teeth, deodorize, and put on fresh clothes. hell even fabreeze wont hurt. then drink lots of water if you are still sketched. and breathe, breatheeeee in the air :D

10. To anyone that thinks this list is too long, when you are smoking by yourself, this probably would take max 20 minutes, and showering is fun when you are high. so the list looks long on paper, but isn't really that bad in practice, considering you could multi-task some of these things/leave some stuff out when needed

11. yea my eyes really smell after smoking :eek:

12. Why would you want to get rid of marijuana smell? Mine smells good.

13. Maybe its cause you come back from brushing your teeth giggling ;)

14. She says I'm all scattered brain when I'm on it hahaha :smoking::smoking::smoking:

15. I just found a great spray. I got it from a friends. Its called ch2 i have the yellow can the linen one. smoked in my car sprayed it, smell is gone and it didnt have that chemical smell that i had when i used ozium. On there can they have a website CH2 Room Deodorizer. But they dont have a option to buy and i have never seen it in stores i am going to email them to find out how to order one can. My friend family orders it by the case for there hotels. Its a big can should last a long time :hello:

16. If you blow the smoke into a towel (or pretty much any piece of cloth/material, clothes, pillow, whatever) there's no smell. You can see smoke coming out, but theres no smell at all. So....just gum and eye drops after and youre good to go...

17. where can you get ozium?

18. if you got a bong do a 1 snap or 1 hita and blow out window and cash the hit

19. an hour ago, a relative of mine arrived from l.a to stay at our place and asked to use my computer. as soon as she steps foot in my room she goes..it smells like weed in here, and if it hadnt been for my patented make-up-bull****-on-impulse skills i coulda been in trouble..wish id read this thread half an hour ago :(

20. If you've got a fan hanging around, try throwing a carbon filter over the out-end, then just exhale at the intake. Works like a charm, and the filters only cost 5-10$