Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Guide: How to get rid of that pot smell.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 22, 2006.

1. When i'm home with the fam or here in my apt with current lame-ass roommate, i do the following standard moves:
    Open windows, get some incense burning (Nag Champa, sometimes Super Hit), go dump water from last sesh and get some fresh, close door, put a big ass pillow up against door crack, lite up, cover the bowl while i'm taking my hit, blow the hit out of my sweet sploof (dasani bottle w/ holes, filled w/ dryer sheets, taped to a long ass wrapping paper tube that is also filled with dryer sheets. it reaches perfectly from desk chair to window without getting up)!

When I'm done, I spray some febreeze room spray, brush my teeth, wash my face, and put in some RohtoV's. Stick of orbitz gum and a bottle of water and i'm good to go!

2. + rep, but there are a few things you did not think of- wearing some sort of hat/beanie while you smoke, and washing your hands/face is a must since they smell the most like weed smoke.

3. lotion is always good for covering smell, scented ofcourse

4. if you smoke cigarettes in your home its more than possible to get away with smoking weed.

5. for suuuure

6. My solution:

I always have a fan right up against the window, just on low speed, and I leave it blowing throughout the entire sesh, and about 20 minutes afterwards. The fan produces a slight negative pressure effect in the room, so air is drawn in through all the cracks and vents, rather than letting the smoke escape. If there is ANY smell after that, some febreeze air mist stuff will do the trick perfectly.

I have never been busted for smoking in the house, and it's getting close to 2 years since I've been doing it.

7. overkill man, spray some axe and pop a tictac

8. i dont like to reek of herb, especially around ppl that don't smoke.. so all i do after smoking is wash my hands, face, splash a little water on my hair, and use a little bit of cologne...that takes care of the smell... visine for redeyes..

9. and if i gotta smoke in my room then i use the sneakatoke thing, paper towel roll stuffed with fabric softener... leaves no smell of weed at all

10. I will smoke in my dorm all the time cover the bowl after and blow through a paper towel roll stuffed with dryer sheets. After im done I put Visine in my eyes and usually spray some axe on me, in the room. Works for me.

11. Hmmm, i smoke outta a gbong, 2 liter in a big tea thing fillled with water, so obviously no smoke loss since a bowl is one hit. THen i use the sploof. done. no smell EVER. But just in case ilight incense

12. youdontneed a sploof.

I have a fan around 2 ft. wide 3/4 a foot tall in my window and i just sit here freely and smoke anywhere in my room.... 5 mins and NO SMELL AT ALL NOT EVEN CLOTHES.

13. Yea i have one of those window fans also. Mine's got an exhaust fan, so i just light an incense, hit the bong, and blow into the fan. Even my clothes and long hair dont smell.

14. Shit I just wear a jacket or sweat shirt when I smoke and then take it off when I am done and spray a lil bit of axe on me and I am good to go. I have been waking and baking then going to school for 6 months now and no one has smelled a thing on me. PS hotbozing your car on the way to school is soooooo much fun. And speaking of school and hotboxing, just for shits and giggles me and some friends hotboxed a short bus once. :D :smoking:

And we all felt extra special afterwards. LOL, special.

15. 1. walk to bedroom. roll joint.
    (2.) Light joint.
    2. walk up to balcony and light joint.
    3. enjoy.

that simple ... :)

16. Taking a shower is going to completely kill your high. Just change clothes and put on deoderant/cologne,

17. I wear my red eyes and marijauana smell around like a badge myself :p

I dont get why someone would even say anything though, I would tell them to go F themselves.

18. Christ, people, chill out. Is this the weed forum, or the angry PMS forum?
    +rep for helping the newbies!

19. Sploofs... Great idea.

Funny story.. My junior year of highschool there was this kid who claimed he invented the sploof. The kid was a pussy. Greasy ass bastard, wore aviators in class to look cool, got kicked out of class and just tried to act like a tough guy... His name was "J.P." and kids actually called him that. I could always picture him as the kind of kid who would wet himself or turn into a complete pussy if put in a harrowing situation... Sorry for the tangent.

Go to your local acquarium store and buy a filter that has activated carbon in it. Shove a couple of those in your sploof, and add a drier sheet at the end, and it will kill oders 70% better then just a drier sheet.

20. I usually just smoke in my room and then lite incents..The smell kinda disappers fast. Or sometimes when i wake up i just smoke in the bathroom and take a shower right after i smoke and the bathroom doesnt even smell.:eek: :eek: