A Grower's Tale

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oldskoolgrower, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exact ages are being left ambiguous at this point but early to mid 20's is a good guess.

2. Oldskooler, You ever consider writing short stories, to benefit sick children, all profits ( Minus Costs ) go right into the sick kids mouth ( so to speak ).

If we can still salvage this world, it will be through our youth........A sick kid that grows to be healthy, usually doesn't take things for granted, like the vast majority of " children " do now.......;)

Great read still, Wicked stuff...See ya next chapter...........

• Like Like x 2
  3. great stuff man, you make me wanna grow!

4. god fuking damn it i wanna noe the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

5. Now now Now Don't rush perfection

6. #126 alaskanman, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    WOW! Great story! Can't wait for more.:hello:

7. hey osg I'm also in NE you got me enspired to grow this year I haven't done it before so this will be my first year.

8. Great. Everyone should grow their own and put the dealers out of business :D

• Like Like x 2

9. Hell yeah! I sat down the other night and thought to myself about why I started growing and how convenient it is. You really don't know how fun it is until you start. I cant wait until I get to smoke my own weed. Something about growing it and caring for it then finally getting to enjoy it once you brutally cut it down and murder it :D :p :smoking:

10. I've never smoked better than what I've grown myself. I've had some of the world's best and enjoyed it in some exotic places, but nothing quite compares.

I am tempted but I will make y'all wait for tomorrow until I continue :D

11. Haha you meanie. I've been adding to my story and smoking a few bowls in hopes that I would have more to read over here! Can't wait for the next installment in this great tale. You are a very fluid and skilled writer my friend. The story is very easy to follow and keep up with.

12. Of course its easy to follow, it was written for stoners to read:D

13. Wow.... I'm glad I put off reading this thread til now :D Awesome storytelling OSG. Very intriguing. I can't wait to read more!

14. This is truly an example of fine story telling! It's not just a story of a plant but how it helped shape a person's life and the good that it can bring connecting lives together.:) well done

15. Wow, it sounds like "rick" has lived quite a life. Thanks for sharing this and I can't wait to read the rest! +rep

16. OSG, GFS (great fucking story).

17. Thanks all.

There are a few chapters left to go. The next will be posted sometime in the wee hours tomorrow morning most likely; it's all ready to go.

18. wow is all i can say to this. this story is amazingdude, keep it coming!

19. I'm loving the story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!

During the "intermission" I was hoping you could answer a question?

I've seen your grow threads and they've really sparked a desire in me to grow.
    I've saved a mess of seeds from some good sacks I've picked up, and
    I'm hoping to plant them this spring. I have a good area some distance in the woods behind my house, near a stream. I'm in New Hampshire though and I'm not sure how cannabis will fare outdoors here.

I was just curious as to what climate your first grows were in.

Again, can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.