A Grower's Tale

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oldskoolgrower, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks man, wish we could dab together I'd love to check out your grow

2. Dabs would be fun :)

My grow is as green as always ;)

3. I rarely if ever bump threads but this is one that I think newer blades should see since I'm not around much anymore.  I'm considering added a chapter or two.  A lot of things have happened in the last couple of years.

4. do it, this brings back memories of when i first started browsing GC

5. I havent read/checked on this for a minute but this and marizus highary used to be some of my favorite threads!

6. Thanks.  I'm glad people still enjoy it.

7. Bump for such an awesome story! You made me stay up way past my bed time sifting through here to find your entries.

Peace :wave:

Heh, past your bedtime!!!?  I'm so sorry! ;)  Glad you liked it.

I am not around here much anymore, but for all of you out there, know that my grow is very, very green.

9. Good to see you on occassion though. Hope Thanksgiving was great, enjoy the holidays. :smoke:

10. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well. Mine was filled with good food and good smoke.

11. It's been a few years since I wrote this all down.  A few things have happened since but I'm not sure how best to put them into more chapters.  I might try if there is any demand for it.

12. Da fuk do you mean by "IF". :laughing:    Your a damn good writer and your story has been great. :poke:
    I am pretty sure many would love a new chapter or two, or ... :smoke:

Thanks, and here is a shameless bump. I haven't been around much in the City over the last year or so.  I might stop by from time to time.

14. +1 vote for new chapters!

About what though?  I could drill down into details but like I've said before it would just bring on the trolls and hate.  I've had some unbelievable adventures and while true it would just bring on the 'BS' brigade :) 

16. Who cares about the haters? They're just jealous that they live a boring life and you've been living it up!

You're a great writer with an incredible story to tell, I know plenty of people have immensely enjoyed reading what you've written up to this point, and I highly doubt I'm the only one who would enjoy more :)

17. nice story! I want some new chapters now! that was a good read. 

18. how are you gunna be coming back around and talking about new chapters man come one you gotta keep the story goin man

19. Alright.  I've thought about it long and hard and I know I've said a few times in this thread that I was considering it, but there will be no new chapters.  It's done.

20. thats too bad man, maybe one day we'll be fortunate enough to hear the rest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.