A Grower's Tale

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oldskoolgrower, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks blades. I'm glad people keep discovering or rediscovering it.

2. What became of the crazy one?

And great story man

3. Good read +rep deserved

4. She got fat, remarried, divorced again, remarried again, had another kid, and lives a sad angry existence by not dealing with her mental and emotional issues.

5. #1005 LETTUCE CHIEF, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    women drive themselves crazy but will blame it on everyone else.

6. you have me hook line and sinker.

7. OSG i read through this whole thread before i even became a member this is what made me sign up.

8. Thanks blades. This kind of stuff makes the time spent worth it.

9. #1009 Ktmsmoker, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    Wow, this is a great story, OSG. You've inspired me to grow, when the time is right. Btw, what places did you visit in Nepal?

10. Fuck if I can remember the name of the two or three villages, but I did make it to Kathmandu to meet with some people. Amazing place, that entire region, but I enjoyed the less settled areas more than the city.

I don't want to discuss any more real specifics of my travels though. There are still people around who were aware of them and I do not necessarily want to be outed to some of them via GC :)

11. Spent all of the AM shlogging through the pages to find more chapters. XD

All I can say about your story, Oldskoolgrower, was that "It Was Good". Hahaha! No, really. Excellent story. Very well written and flowed nicely. I felt alot of empathy for your character. I'm sorry "He" went through such hardships.

This makes me want to write a story. :D

12. It's cool, I was just curious because I'm originally from Nepal. Was the hash there as good people say? I completely understand though, you gotta do what you gotta do.

13. The hash was fantastic, especially the dark purple finger hash and temple balls.

The black hash of Afghanistan was just as good though. It was just different.

EDIT: I think I crossed the border around Gaur(? if that's the name)

14. I didn't start smoking until I was in the US, so I've actually never tried any Nepalese stuff. I think the last time I went I was 12 or so. I want to go in a couple of years, so I can explore my heritage. Sorry to be off topic, however great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

15. No problem at all about the topic. I'm glad you enjoyed the tale. I hope you do get to go back. I just wish I'd spent more time there and spoke the language. The people seemed to be of the most excellent kind and I was met with hospitality everywhere I went.

16. #1016 Redhead Smoka, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    This could definitely become a book, and I'd buy it in a heartbeat. We need more well written books that appeal to smokers.

Edit: Just read it cover to cover, and my mind is fucking BLOWN! Awesome read!

17. amazing storytelling. thats the best thread ive seen on here!

18. Just got through all 68 pages.. And all I have to say is that you've truly inspired me to live my life to the fullest and really try to make the best of things. And grow.

If you don't mind me asking, do you still train Jiu-Jitsu? If you do under what affiliation, and what belt are you currently? I've been training for about a year and hope to get my blue soon, under Carlos Machado.

19. Amazing,just excellent read.
    I really respect you as a person OSG and I like the fact that you don't sell Cannabis.This story has inspired me to grow because I am tired of going through a new dealer every other month,and most of them being very shady.This way,I have all the bud I want for myself and occasional donations to friends.All I have to do is find a growing location (which shouldn't be too hard,I live in Rural Ohio) and a few seeds to get me started and I will never have to worry about finding a dealer or getting set up ever again.

I always enjoyed tending to the care of plants,as I used to help my grandfather grow vegetables in his garden.Happy smoking OSG! :)

20. Wish i had a mentor to teach me how to grow. Feels like I'm stuck in a city trying to make money rather than enjoy herb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.