Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A grinder, that dispenses, and hold few nugs in it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Sep 20, 2012.

1. So I was just thinking about the best way to get bud out, and pack your bowl with out it reeking like weed.

My main problem is the bud smell, I got the smoke and odor eliminated.

I was wondering if there was a grinder that also dispenses out the weed? It seemed to me like the best idea ever as when you grind up your weed its stinkier and keeping the lid close and just popping out a .1 or .2 amount of bud for your bowl.

2. Your weed is going to smell through the grinder even without opening it if its really dank.
    I don't think opening it is really the problem. I had to deal with this too so I just kept my grinder in a plastic baggie all the time

3. Mines don't, its metal sharpstone or something, pretty air tight unless you open it, then it just reeks the whole room lol. I mean it does SEEEP through a little if you stick your nose to the metal and the opening of the twist.

guess back to the drawing bored to figuring out a way to get my bud out with out it stinking up the room.

4. Hmm, Idk. My grinder is a sharpstone too, I can grind up bud and leave it closed and my room will stink like dank anyway.
    I doubt any grinder is very airtight

5. That should be cool, looks like you could just pour the bud right into your bowl hah

6. Ah, got you, I dont think I left my grinder full with grinded bud before, its usually filled with like enough for a bowl and a half.

7. True, that must be the difference. I tend to grind a lot at once

8. put all your weed, grinder, pieces in a glass mason/pickle jar.

problem solved.

9. Sorry but that makes them water tight not air tight.... anything that doesn't have a vacuum seal isn't going to completely get rid of smells