Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A great picture for beginners!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Neptune Bassist, Jun 13, 2010.

1. ok, so there wasn't any room to write this because of the gigantic pic, but i found this via stumble upon and i felt that i should share it! :hello:

2. can someone sum this up for me? I'm blazed and dont undersrand lol

3. hahahahaha, funny shit

4. Posting a giant cartoon couldn't be any easier for a stoner to understand. Just read the damn thing. :p

5. Weed is good. Don't get caught. If you do get caught, keep your mouth shut. Don't give in to the cops bs

6. That's a badass picture haha, read the whole thing. PPretty sweet

7. I've taken note of all this. When i get my car, i'll create stash spots in it.

8. I love the side with the cops haha, "FUCK YOU BUDDY I KNOW MY RIDES" i laughed pretty hard haha:hello:

9. Good pic very comical.

10. Haha that was great. Actually had valuable info too