A Great Debate on the Existence of GOD

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Boats And Hoes, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Lloooooolll, Sundaddy never fails me.

Buddha has never claimed or been called a God by any sensable person, and Mohammad was a prophet for Ala, or God. You're so oblivious to your surroundings.

Btw guys, Sundaddy's discussion on this topic turns sour and slides more into trolling from the second he posts.

Sent from a pineapple under the sea.

2. Well, if you pray to them, you're worshipping them.

No monotheist prays to Mohammad (or any of the prophets and messangers); but, in Christianity, this does occur - for o so many christians pray to saints and the like.

4. I've seen people fall at the feet of Buddha and worship.

I'll have to agree, praying to saints and Mary is worship, I don't do it. I can't believe people do.

6. Well I can agree with that statement. But that doesn't make them Gods in anyway. Millions of people are worshipping Football right now, but do you see anybody claiming the NFL is our saviour?

I'd also like to bring up that your first post creates a surplus of contradictions into your logic. If God isn't up for debate, why are you debating this topic? I guess the only reason one would think that, is if one had the perspective that neither the existince of God, or the non-existince of God, were both flawed perspectives, meaning neither could be proved without any degree of bias. You obviously believe that God exists, therefore are debating your bias that he does Exist.

So you claiming that God isn't up for debate is more or less dismissing the topic, and deaming both sides of the arguement non-logical.

7. #27 sundaddy, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    This^^^^ Not up for Debate, anymore than you are.

8. So you're admitting that the existance of God is just as much as a fallacy as the non-existence of God?

9. Nope, saying God's existence is up for debate, is like saying you are up for debate. You're obviously there, exactly where, I cannot say, although an educated guess tells me...your parents basement. 

10. I think God is sort of undisputable, i think we are just squabbling over the definition of God...Athiests believe firmly in science and think that things sort of just happen, i see that invisible force as God... The real question (to me) is whether or not God is conscious and/or a physical manifestation

11. Fair enough, yet you still debate the topic, so that's what has me confused.

And that educated guess was a low blow, luckily I'm wearing a cup. You're close though! I live on the main floor, considering I'm going to college and have a part time job at 18.

My turn on the educated guesses. I can tell by the hundreds of pages I've talked with you over, that you never went to school. But let's try to stay on topic Daddy.

12. well according to Judiasm and Christianity, God isn't physical, until he sends Jesus to Earth in the beginning of the New Testament. Good question though, and I respect your opinion.

13. Rong, i gots lotz of Skoolin. :eek:

14. #34 AugustWest, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013

the all loving god should send them to hell for praying wrong.

15. Sorry but anything that can't be proven is always up for debate...

Sent from my silver shamrock mask...

16. I do not allow gods to exist.  You can't prove I can't wield this power.  Therefore gods don't exist.  Simple theist logic.  Next.

17. Where exactlt? And what for. Certainly not for debate, if so, get your money back.

18. GOD is just a title. Lord is a title. GOD, "the creator", Lord, "the One True God" are all just titles on the same entity, being or really; He is a person just like you and I as far as image is concerned. This Man, the one who was always there, the one who fashioned the space we exist in, the one who molded us in His image: His name is Yahweh. Some call Him Yahweh, some call Him Lord or God, some call Him Allah. These are different names for the same person.

Then there is Lucifer. "the Light Bearer" the one who "freed" humanity from God's "slavery" and gave the "gift" of "knowledge". Lucifer was one of Yahweh's most powerful and was of the highest order of angel. He was an archangel. He betrayed Yahweh's love and convinced a handful of other archangels that they were not slaves to Yahweh, that they should all leave God's Kingdom and go to Earth, and to take it over for themselves, and to have as much wild sex as they could with all the human women so they could procreate because after all, why should humans get this gift when they are weak and puny and they were powerful and perfect? So they enacted their plan and as they arrived the humans that witnessed as such thought that these beautiful, tall, powerful, invincible, glowing creatures that descended from the heavens were indeed gods. These some 15 fallen angels are the Greek gods. They mated with women and created the Titans. These stories are told in all major religions/cultures. The Egyptians, the Greeks and Romans, the Babylonians all have similar stories. The Nephilim in the Bible are the Titans in Greek mythos.

Yahweh is real. Lucifer is real. They are at odds and the battle is over us. Every single day we walk around, breathing, eating, shitting, smoking, and unfortunately killing eachother is a huge war. It rages on around us and we don't even know it. Which side are you on?

19. You say it like it's fact..

By the way, the Titan's birthed the Greek Gods, not the other way around. Trying to spout out something and not even knowing the facts is thin ice on this topic.

20. Dat boy good!