Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A gram of good, or hold off for a quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CGreen, Mar 6, 2012.

1. So, here's the situation. I just paid $250 for my car insurance, bought some crap, and don't get paid until Friday. I have $20.

Now, I'm trying to decide whether or not I should just go ahead and get a gram of good (can get it easily), or wait it out a little bit and try to get a quarter of regg. The reason as to why I am having to make this decision is because my stable reggie connect recently landed himself in jail, and it's been harder to find.

The thing is though, if I get the gram, I know it'll get me high about two times ('ya know, only a gram), but with the regg it's a different story. There are so many factors that come into play; the quality, etc. So, in other words, it's kind of like taking a gamble.

It's just that with dank it feels like getting high two times isn't worth $20? I don't know, maybe I'm just over-thinking it.

So, good or regg? Thoughts & opinions?

2. I'd hold off for the quarter. Or just get a gram now and a quarter later? Or get a quarter of dank for like $100 or something (dunno your areas prices).

3. Take a T-break and buy a quarter of "good" later

4. Don't have money for that at the moment, next pay check's probably going towards subwoofers.

EDIT: & screw a t-break; I just got off of a month long one not too long ago.

5. I like me some good weed. but go with the quad

6. If you get paid on Friday i'd just get the gram of dank.
    Then get more dank when you get paid. :cool:

7. #7 CGreen, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    I don't know, after re-reading I feel as though I am contradicting myself in a way. To be honest, I guess I'm just asking if the gram is worth it at the moment. It's kind of my last $20 (besides the maybe $5 in tips I'll earn tonight at work), and I just wanted to have a pretty decent amount to hold me off.

EDIT: So I pretty much just got word that I should be able to get a quarter later on today. Only thing that sucks is having to be sober, and I have to go to work right after I get it (will probably fire up beforehand :p).

Thanks, everyone!

8. Use the one hitter and get a gram. [​IMG]

9. Why not get a little less then a quarter of some dank instead? Cause what if the reg kinda sucks? but the dank is...well dank.