A Grade A Narcissist & Hurricane Irma

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Farii_barbiie, Sep 10, 2017.

1. #1 Farii_barbiie, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    I'll keep this short and sweet. I really just need to get this shit out before I explode.

Evacuated my city to my parents city for the hurricane cause they have a sturdier home. This was NOT something I wanted to do but I thought about the kids and got the fuck outta dodge.

Now, I decided to bring my freshly cured 7oz crop incase my house blows away....at least we got the weed right? Lol
    I decided to bring this to my dads house. Some background info on him: He's a goddamn Narc. Through and through. Lazy entitled super stoner old creepaholic that wishes he was 21 again. Yea, that kind a guy.

He knows I have this crop. He keeps bothering me to smoke it. I didn't want to crack it open until Monday. He keeps on. And keeps on. So I offer to buy a quarter for everyone until Monday. Then he starts insulting me in front of everyone everytime I roll up.

"Sittin on 7 fucking oz and we're smoking this shit."

"What's this we're smokin? Her stuff? Oh no? Fuck uhhhh".

Um motherfucker be grateful I bought AND brought weed for him to smoke! Lazy ass bitch.

Lord knows how long I'm gunna be here. I honestly don't even want to smoke that shit period now just to be a cunt about how he's been. I'm tired of hearing his ass. My poor hubbz has to just sit back and take this shit too. It's terrible. He didn't even wanna come in the first place.

Fuck this hurricane.
    Fuck this house.
    Fuck HIM!!!!!

All the bad memories are coming ball back to me now. Narcissists can all go to hell where they belong.

Edit: Finally just rolled a fatty up and even got my mom who never smokes to have a family session with the new bud. Guys, shit was BOMB! Super uplifting Sativa high. Laughing like crazyyyyyy!! No better feeling than smoking your own stuff.
    Now the old man won't leave me alone for 2 grams. Where he gets this from I have NO idea. These next two days are gunna be rough.

2. Hey, it will be okay, just ride it out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spoiler alert: Your dad acting this way has nothing to do with your weed.

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Your dad is moaning at having free weed dafuq, I'd tell him to go find his own weed if he's gonna bitch about it lol, does he still smoke it even though he's moaning about it? Tbf even if I was given Mexican brick weed i wouldn't bitch if i was smoking for free :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Best wishes to you & your's with hopes you have a safe home to return to. That's what is most important at the time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. He most definitely smokes it. But all my life he's taxed anyone with their bud cause "this is his house". Legit if you smoke here and don't share, it's legit world war 3 tantrum from a grown ass man and everyone has to leave. At the moment I can't really go anywhere.

I finally just rolled one up and now he's bothering me for two grams. I don't understand his sense of entitlement. It's literally disgusting and embarrassing. I never thought I would have to deal with his rules again under his roof. Next time I'm checking into a hotel.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No it's cause he's a jerk naturally and effortlessly. Weeds just his trigger.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. Fuck that shit taxing people weed I'd roll up a 2g blunt in front of him then go for a walk and smoke it :laughing: yeah I would deffo book into a hotel rather then stay with them again:smoke:

9. Lol yeasssss any other normal day I would. But my small ass will fly away the moment I step foot outside ATM. Storms right on us. Currently smoking in the garage watching trees go by. Shits scary lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. that is kool. you should use the chance to bond if you can
    my dad kicked us out in the middle of the storm

11. oyea, the hotel is a good idea. get ahead of everyone and apply for help. say you are displaced and supposly fema will give you 30 days of hotel room

• Like Like x 2
  12. Well you did bring 7 oz of weed to his house. You were asking for trouble. Be happy he let you keep it in his house.

13. Why don't you just give him an ounce?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Don't give an inch with people like that. Narcissists are awful, it is never about anyone else or their needs, just the victimization of others continually for their benefit.

• Like Like x 1
  15. You must be a narc lmao

16. Why don't you??

17. Does he live in Toronto?

18. Seriously though that's alot of Dame weed to bring into someone's house even if they are cool with it.

I also understand not wanting to give him an ounce, but it does make you look like a jerk when your sitting on almost half a pound of weed and you only give him a 7th to smoke (that he had to share right?)

Just look at it is a thank you for him letting you stay?

And yes i am a narcissist not a narc as I'm not a 30 year asshole who sits around trying to bust kids for drugs.

19. Narc is a nickname for most people who have to deal with narcissistic friends or family members on a daily basis. We refer to them as this.

This is coming from a guy who wanted my entire op to be in his house. A guy who begged me to come "seek shelter" only cause he wanted to smoke free for however long it took. Also knows we're in a financial situation at the moment and could careless cause he's a greedy fucker like most of not all NARCS. Even after going and buying him weed. Fuck outta my face I got no room left to deal with anymore of them in my life let alone self proclaimed ones here. Want a gold medal to feel special? You deserve an oz for helping your own daughter and granddaughters out in a legit crisis?? This ain't a fucking sleep over. PLease don't have kids if you have this kind of mindset. Thanks for your input.

• Like Like x 1
  20. He sounds like an asshole. He's your dad and you should be able to lean on him in a situation like this without owing him anything. He also sounds very immature, acting out like he does.
    You on the other hand sound a little selfish(yes I know you bought a sack but still). You're sitting on a shitload of weed and you're complaining because he's asking you for a couple grams.
    I'm sure there's a lot of water under the bridge for you guys to get where you are now, sounds like you both need to grow up a little bit.

• Like Like x 1