A good time to ask my dad?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sweetleaftoker, Sep 11, 2011.

1. We were watching something about the Amsterdam coffee shops and my dad was saying stuff about it.
    As the main guy got a nug of nice weed my dad goes "thats it, finger it all up and stick it up your nose and then stick it back " in an annoyed tone. Then they said somethin about legalization and he goes "freakin government"
    It's not out in the open but i think he knows I blaze but id love to smoke with him. A good time to bring it up?

2. Yeah give it a go,..
    and then proceed to post results on GrassCity..
    :wave:

3. We'll know that if you don't respond, that probably means he beat the fuck out of you and grounded you from the interwebs.

4. Do it man. Do. It.

5. Do it. At your own risk.

6. I laughed really hard at what your dad had to say about the guy.

7. Lol i dont think he caught my drift. I said "you'd like to live in amsterdam wouldnt you?" and he said "no, isn't it always cold there?"

8. Try being more blunt with him?

9. [quote name='"Lost in the 60s"']Try being more blunt with him?[/quote]

Advice on what to say? Lol

10. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']Lol i dont think he caught my drift. I said "you'd like to live in amsterdam wouldnt you?" and he said "no, isn't it always cold there?"[/quote]

Say wanna smoke a joint with me? He should probably get that drift.

11. Only time i smoked with my dad was late at night watching tv. I was waiting to for him to leave to hit a bowl and go to sleep, and finally said "Im gonna take a couple tokes and hit the hay" and he asked for one. Coughed up a lung and said he was stoned out of his mind. Good times.

If you make it seem like it's a big deal it he won't wanta do it. Just be casual. Obviously don't do it just because everyone else is telling you to. Make the right decision. But if you do, definitely, like i said, be casual.

12. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']

Advice on what to say? Lol[/quote]

Well obviously you guys just watched a show on Amsterdam, so ask him if he thinks it should be legalized. If he says yes, ask him if he would smoke it ect ect. You catch my drift

13. Only time i smoked with my dad was late at night watching tv. I was waiting to for him to leave to hit a bowl and go to sleep, and finally said "Im gonna take a couple tokes and hit the hay" and he asked for one. Coughed up a lung and said he was stoned out of his mind. Good times.

If you make it seem like it's a big deal it he won't wanta do it. Just be casual. Obviously don't do it just because everyone else is telling you to. Make the right decision. But if you do, definitely, like i said, be casual.

14. Who knows you guys could reach a joint agreement about loving cannabis.

15. [quote name='"Rollbud"']

Who knows you guys could reach a joint agreement about loving cannabis.[/quote]

Or maybe OPs ass will be grass if he asks his dad :confused_2:

16. Only time i smoked with my dad was late at night watching tv. I was waiting to for him to leave to hit a bowl and go to sleep, and finally said "Im gonna take a couple tokes and hit the hay" and he asked for one. Coughed up a lung and said he was stoned out of his mind. Good times.

17. ^ yeah we know...

18. sub'd. do it, the comment "oh ya finger it and stick it up your nose" tells me that your dad probably is/was a stoner.

19. [quote name='"Peter Griffin"']sub'd. do it, the comment "oh ya finger it and stick it up your nose" tells me that your dad probably is/was a stoner.[/quote]

I know he used to be. Him and his brother in law smoked all the time (he told me one time when he was drunk lol i wouldve brought it up then, but my mom was there) but idk if he still smokes

20. haha....i get it