A good source of quality worm castings?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mossback1953, Jan 31, 2012.

1. I"m looking to get a tote of quality castings in Oregon or N. California at a good price point? Thanks guys...

2. I can help you in Northwest Oregon and another source out of Southern Oregon (Phoenix)

Which is better for you? The Northwest Oregon is #1 by any measurement and only $1.60 per gallon, i.e. $8.00 for a paint bucket worth.

LD

3. I'm looking for a tote (1100) lbs or so...Can you pm me. The one in phoenix is Vital earth?

4. You have a PM

5. 1100 pounds?

Thats alot of castings!

I want 1100 pounds of castings too.

jerry.

6. About a pallet of bagged though buying castings by the pound is fraught with potential problems.

Water weights 8 lbs. per gallon - pretty easy to figure out.

LD

7. Hey Jerry.....is that flow through bin up and running yet? Then you too can be on your way to 1100 lbs of castings.

8. Sam, it will be as soon as we thaw out up here in Maine.

Right now we're snowmobiling...its not really good worm weather outdoors yet...:)

I will be insulating to hell and spiderwebbing the entire inside with soil warming cable. I'm hoping that this will take care of it. Its all going to come down to the insulation I think.

More to come this spring. I'll do a step-by-step on my journal then.

jerry.

9. what about hte next two month?s dont forsake us till then.

so wtf foes sodium chloride irrigation isp mean. dam another thing to look up.

and stem tea? what's the deal with that. stems and hot water? is that it?

"wow your plants look really well" yeah the elements and microbes convertins oranic materials and silica.... ??? ?

WR???

10. whoa sorry about that. way too much wine last night but i hurled it up so all good. im going to try enjoy the rest of the weekend. read a fuckin book or something.