A good read. (short)

Discussion in 'General' started by stealthgrower, Apr 11, 2011.

1. #1 stealthgrower, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    this was a personal note i quickly wrote to a classmate and coworker today (one person). since it's a personal note there might be a few things that don't make sense, but the general message is pretty clear.
    If anyone wants to revise it to make it more general, feel free, or if you want to share it the way it is feel free. i showed it to another person, and they liked it so much that they showed it to a bunch of other people, and it ended up posted all over campus within minutes lol.
    i thought some of you might know some people you might like to share this with though.

EDIT: i had to edit the image because i already uploaded it to another thread, and it wouldn't let me upload the same image again. my bad, but it's up now.
    EDIT: some background info about the letter just so it will make a bit more sense. The letter was to a female classmate and coworker (one person). I was working with her one night when she came up to me and asked if i knew that Melissa (who is mentioned in the letter) was a lesbian. i said no.
    she then went on to say things like "I don't understand how she's a lesbian i mean she's so pretty" and "I built her up to be this person in my head, and now it's completely different"
    Melissa is a very pretty, and friendly girl, just generally awesome.

Attached Files:

2. please, do share?

3. note? Where is it? hahaha

4. i feel like the first post is the note.

5. You're right, that is a short note.

6. i see your point.

7. [​IMG]

post it please?

8. wtf, i attached it lol. h/o let me retry

9. now that everyone is in suspence this better be one good fucking note

10. This suspense is killing me!

11. #12 Acidphere, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    This is like when one of your friends goes OH dude guess what!? and then there like nevermind dude i shouldn't tell you its fucked up.

and im not gonna lie, i get the whole note thing, but i dont get it. but it reminded me of a funny story i might post now ha thanks

12. lol sorry about that.
    i think it's kinda dumb that you can't upload the same image more than once even if it's in different threads, but whatever. i got it up now.

13. Either the pic is too shitty quality to read or i can't see it on my iphone.

14. it's your iphone.
    you have to open it to full size, but it's definitely readable.

15. #16 stealthgrower, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    lol, maybe you guys didn't think it was that good. everyone that read it at my school really liked it though.
    if you guys didn't like it maybe give some advice on how to change it?
    i plan on re-writing it to be a general note, not specific to one person.
    btw the person i wrote it for actually agreed with the stuff it said, admitted that she felt that way because of her parents. she actually thought about stuff. i didn't completely change the way she feels, but i got her to think. :D

16. Oh crap I was writing a reply on my Iphone but then I had to get off my phone for a bit and didn't write a reply. Was going to say it was really good. I would appreciate it more though if I knew the guy you were writing the message to. It's very sincere and straight forward but not insulting. I'm happy to see someone stand up for gays even though you're not even gay. It's a good sign for the following generation and a promise for the future.

17. it was actually a female i wrote it too.
    i'm going to edit my original post with a little background info to help it make more sense.