Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a good poll about good polls

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, May 6, 2003.

?

What makes a good poll? (select all that apply)

1. impatiality in the options. not having the poll makers opinions too obviously expressed.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. enough diversity in the options to allow everyone to choose as accurately as possable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. consice options. and few of them. creating a definitive outlook at the end.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. having something ganja related on option six because its green.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. having comical cop-out answers at the end for people who want to abstain from voting yet want to sta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ganja related topics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Having the option i want. (screw everyone else)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. A poll that gives some form of worthwhile (if only slightly usefull) outlook as to the makup of gras

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. none of the above. (please elaborate)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. whats a poll?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. or could it be that potheads are just naturally intelligent? :p
    someone should do a study! :D

2. I'm a visual mathematician too. It makes sense. I'm good at math, and I visualize problems when trying to work them out, whether it's math or something else.