A good place to buy TRIPPY home decor?

Discussion in 'General' started by EuphoricNoni, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Well i'm recently now going through a different stage in my life, revolving around music and what not and I though it would be best to surround myself with what helps me open my mind.

I'm looking around to buy items to decorate my room such as, black light posters, black lights, posters, lamps, chests and kits to put my "stuff" in etc etc (anything that is trippy lol)

What sites or places do you guys recommend for me to get such things?

2. i dont know but sick avatar! +rep

3. Spencer's.

I dunno if you have that wherever you live, but in my local mall theres a shop called "Spencer's Gifts" that sells shit like that. Trippy posters, those electric-ball things that go crazy when you touch them, lava lamps, that kind of thing.

Theyve got a bunch of other cool stuff too, its a great store :D

4. Im looking at hippieshop.com as we speak, they have pretty good inexpensive stuff. I totally forgot about spencers, their is one in my area.

Reps

Any more suggestions?

:)

5. damn i forgot about spencers too. i should go there,

6. Spencers is always good...other stores like Earthbound,Romancing the Stone have an okay supply of trippy goods..

7. Hey, welcome to the city! It's always nice to see some fellow San Diegans out there... where in SD are you from if you don't mind me asking?

I would go to Pacific Beach smoke shops and look there... I know theres a shop called crossroads that has one part of the store that sells smoking accessories and another that has trippy posters, lights, everything...

8. Yea i'm going to go to some shops around here and check out their stuff. I only know of three headshops in San Diego though, the only one I go to which is on palm avenue in IB across the street from a Rally's? then there is another one close by, still on palm which is like next to a papa john's and I heard a new one opened in national city? Have you been their?