A good night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rollinfatty, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Yesterday, i went over to my friends house who already had some other people over. One of the people there was another friend of mine that just came back a road trip to california with his sister. (btw, VA is a long ass ways from CA if you havent noticed). Well anways, he brought back an assortment of nuggets including Purple Erkel and Hindu Kush. He also brought back a heady ass sherlock for $65 that hits AMAZING (probably would cost >100 here)

So we smoked one bowlpack out of his sherlock of the purple erkel (which wasnt purple for some reason) between 3 heads and got fuckin baked. Then, we went down to a fishing/swimming hole on a river that we were close to. My friend also brought a liter of bacardi rum (which i dont recommend since it tastes like ass and burns horribly). So we proceeded to get drunk/high as shit and went swimming. Afterwards, we went back to the friends house to chill out and watch movies and shit. Ended up killing the liter of rum between 3 people...we were all pretty trashed, plus the good ass bud we had been smoking. pretty good night if you ask me.

The next morning , we went fishing down on the river and caught some brim/trout/smallmouth bass/ and a 14 inch chobe (bottom feeding fish). Fuckin awesome night/morning/afternoon.

I wanted to ask you guys, have you ever tried purple erkel or hindu kush? the friend who just came back from CA let me have greens on the hindu kush bowl and it tasted AMAZING!!! he said that he got it from a guy who had a medical marijuana card.

2. Here in Cali 70% of the strain names you here from dealers is just bullshit. Unless your dealer gets directly off a grower its nearly impossible to know for sure what the strain is. As long as you got super high off of it..

3. the weed sounds delicious. i'm not a drinker, but i do occasionally. did it taste like ass and burn your throat because...it was an alcoholic drink?

4. sirmcseedy your quite that asshole arent you.

5. real smokers dont hate!!!

i get my pot directly off the grower, as well as ive seen stood next to the plant. All the strains i get are pretty reputable, im lucky...

blaze on...

6. i like the sarcasm, but you must admit that you would take a bottle of grey goose vodka over a bottle of bacardi superior ...much smoother