A good movie to rent?

Discussion in 'General' started by yeahIsmoke05, Jun 9, 2005.

1. whats a good movie to rent, Im about to go to the video store and get some.

2. fear and loathin in las vegas!!! they take some crazy drugs

but otherwise, im not much of a movie watcher...man on fire is good though

3. KIDS haha j/k That is what you suggest your worst enemy watch. What a fucked up flick.

ummm How about a good ol Kevin Smith movie? Clerks :smoke:

4. that depends on if there'll be smoking involved... that changes everything :)

5. [quote name='dirtybongwater']KIDS haha j/k That is what you suggest your worst enemy watch. What a fucked up flick.

HEY! Your not pink no more dbw i thought the pink was sexy now your mean and green i miss your old one with the little pitch fork guy but i guess the geek in glasses will grow on me.

I Love dorks anway

requme for(Of?) a dream

6. I'm going to spurce this one up a bit. I'll make the background pink just for you. I made it on that create a south park character site. hehe :smoke:

7. Fear and loathing in las vegas is a GOD DAMN MUST! i fucking love that movie, reqium for a dream is also good if your looking for a more serious movie and ide also suggest those good ole cheech and chong flicks haha :smoke:

8. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is a great movie, you should see that, and fear and loathing is a must

9. A clockwork Orange. Watch the whole movie and then realize that its a good movie. dont stop at the rate sceenes and label it as some fucked up movie

10. ah dude if you haven't seen Chapelle show season 1...rent it.

I just laughed for a good 3 minutes straight.

No breathing no break...off the "Crackhead" talking to the students.

Anyone seen this skit?

11. fear and loathing is the most fucked up drug crazed movie i have ever seen, but if u've seen that----> team america....AMERICA....FUCK YEAH!!!

12. Sol Goode

13. If you're looking for just a funny geek-out stoner movie, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle was pretty funny.

14. if your not lookin for a stoner movie,

MAN ON FIRE -denzel washington.

it kicks so much ass. one of the best movies ive ever seen

15. Man on Fire was very good, agreed.

Fight Club is a classic movie.

Haven't seen Fear and Loathing In L.V. but I would like to...

16. Now thats a dork i wouldn't mind geting to know her better if you know what i mean!

17. just download to the names in here , it is cheaper than renting
    so, u pay 2-3 $ for 1 video/24 hours (or 1 week i dunno prices there ...lol)
    but internet is more avantageus,u pay about 0.20/0.25 cent(if u have 512 speed or more..) for 2 hours video and u watch it life long...lol
    btw u can also download my video "how to make hash oil" (good advertisement eh? ..lol)

http://rapidshare.de/files/2270776/MAKE_HONEY_OIL_YOURSELF___Peace_brothers_production_Gogo.wmv.html

peace out

18. Fear was better as a book...but depp made it funny.

Now Man On Fire... hell yeah!

One of my favorite films of all time..the remake with Dakota Fanning was actually better then the original. Then again anything shes in has a bias slant when it comes to me.

19. 28 days later was some freaky shit. but otherwise fear and loathing rocks.