A good link

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by IndianaToker, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Came across this site while looking for some car wax. It's not a joke, but the name sure was funny to me! LOL, you'll all appreciate it I'm sure. :D :D

http://www.stonersolutions.com/

2. That's funny! :D

What's funnier is that you were looking for car wax online...at least, to me it is. I think I'll look for some laundry detergent. :p

3. LOL, I do almost all of my shopping on the 'Net. I'd even buy my groceries on it if that was available around here. Actually, they have that in Indianapolis, so maybe not too much longer and I'll be able to!

For me it's all about the convenience. I'd rather pay a few bucks more on the 'Net than to go out and actually buy it in the store. Or does that just make me a lazy boy? :D

4. Do you hire someone to come and clean your house, do your laundry and put your car wax to use? I need that info before I can answer the lazy question. ;)

5. No to all three of your questions Jilly, so I guess that means I'm not so lazy huh? Just another product of technology. ;)

6. So, what do you do? Just grocery shop and buy gas? Do you go anywhere to rent movies? Do you try on pants at the mall or do you order them online? (I asked that one to get a naked visual...LOL! J/K!!!) Do you buy your toothpaste online, too? Like from CVS.com or something? I am so curious about your life now!!!!! :p

7. I use Netflix.com for my movie rentals, so I don't need to go anywhere for those. Or I use my On Demand on Digital Cable. I buy all my clothes except for my suits over the web. I'd buy them on the web too, but I'm picky about having them tailored so they fit perfect. A tip for any of you other guys that wear suits.... Have them tailored to your body, it makes all the difference in the world, and the women can spot that it's tailored so they know you care about your apperence. *Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man* :D

Groceries and gas and my toiletries are about the only thing I don't get online. You see, I really am a dork! :p

8. No wonder you're never stressed out. You don't ever have to deal with people!!! :D

I'm actually kind of digging on what you have going on there. Jealous, I am!!!

9. You've figured out the secret Jilly! Now if I could just get a pizza delivered without having to deal with the creepy delivery guy.....

:D

10. Well, I'm not creepy nor am I guy.... ;)

I've got a pizza to deliver! See you guys later!!! :D

11. I just hope you show up looking like those mental pictures we were talking about. :D Neither of us would be "starved" any longer! :p