A good gift for a weekold gf?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Blazing Leaf, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I've been with this girl for a week and she says I don't have to get her something but I know its probably a test hahah anyways I was thinking maybe a teddy bear an chocolates or something? I don't want to get something over the top anyone have ideas?

2. If you've had sex already - a rose :cool:

3. Dildo. Pink.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hahahaa nah we didnt have sex yet :mad:

5. Anal

Anal

6. those are a little cliche...jus sayin.

If i were you i would prob just take her out to eat and do somthin she will like, and in that, you could greet her with a single rose to start the date....

My opinion

7. hahahah alrighty well no bodys helping so im going with the teddy bear! :gc_rocks:

finally..
    yeah I was thinking this also

8. your lose brahda

9. Good you came to your senses. i take back my previous post.

Mokkie

10. i wouldnt get her anything

id tell her that valentines day is just another get me to spend my $$

id go down on her for awhile tho

11. a boquet of pink roses, red is too serious for only a week

12. Def avoid a teddy bear-sign of weakness. Flowers always work and a nice night out goes further.

13. your gf's a week old? sick! maybe a pacifier or a rattle or something idk.

14. Teddy bear is gay. If she's over the age of 14 she's going to think you're a loser.

Get her a dozen really nice flowers. Yes, it will cost you money, I worked at a flower shop in high school and boy do they ever LOVE being dicks around Valentines and jacking prices up. Spend a good $60 on flowers and she'll be blown away.

15. man the only excuse for spending 60 bucks on flowers is if they can get you high.

16. Speaking for the women of the world, for a 1 week thing, small heart shaped box of candy, and small teddy bear. Nothing expensive.

And avoid roses, they are seriously trite. Get sneaky and find out what her favorite flower actually *is* and next time get her those. [as an example, I adore japanese irises, which go great with golden gerbera daiseys as a small arrangement]

Other ideas - chocolate dipped strawberries, [​IMG] would be great, and you can find recipes online if you want to do them yourself. Candy apples are also great, and can be bought or made yourself.

17. Girls love facials.

18. psh, anybody can spend $60 on flowers. For vday a single red rose is the romantic way to go. Save the dozen for your first year anniversary.

19. I say dont get her anything, then see her on tuesday and give her something with a note that says

"Why get something once a year on a "special" day? Wouldn't you rather get something because it is Tuesday and I am thinking about you?"

20. And then anal