Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Good Friend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Mar 24, 2004.

1. HIGH All, a Buddy's been down for the last week from the Mainland and it's been nothing but drinking. So if I have'nt been around lately this is why. His girlfriend's first time on the Island and All she kept saying was "it's so green here". Anyway my Buddy gave me a gift...and it made me feel good to have friends like him.

The pipe of coarse was broken in with some HIGH grade Bubble Hash which I made just for him.

Have a look.

Attached Files:

2. It sounds like youve been having a good time!
    Nice tin, are you going to post the picture of the pipe aswell?

3. HIGH All, (sorry brian hobo) here's inside.

Attached Files:

4. HIGH All, too quick heat_blitz *LOL*.

5. nice pipe! unoit!! i hear ya!!! good friends are hard to come by! glad to hear ur havin fun!!!! don't sink too far down the bottle;)

6. HIGH All, *LOL* it's ok daiseyduked....Rocdog would make sure I don't get too far into it. She is my lifeline.

7. Yeah i used to have a little set like that, was good for those situations....Pipe tastes a little harsh but does the trick

and the jet flame lighter is PIMP!

8. Wow, that's the best gift ever!

9. A great gift from a great friend..

Life doesn't get much better than that..

Enjoy the gift my friend!

10. hehe very nice, I would have liked to just have the lighter:p

11. nice. That lighter is sweet. Got the angle and shit.

12. Ah nice gift man, its always nice to recieve a smoking device from a freind.