A good friend of mine was murdered yesterday.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kenoke, Jul 21, 2013.

1. By a car thief. He heard some noise and went out to protect his brothers car. He was stabbed twice in the stomach, died in surgery. RIP Jordan.

The crazy thing is the guy that stabbed him.. is a fucking 16 year old. I hope he's charged as an adult & get's 25-life...Sad days ahead..

Beanie Sigel
    Beanie Sigel
    http://m.kirotv.com/news/news/16-year-old-custody-fatal-stabbing/nYxwD/

Beanie Sigel

2. that's sad as fuck dude sorry to hear that

3. I'm very sorry to hear this. 

It's horrible that anybody at any age would do something like that,  The person that did this should never get out from behind bars.  As for his accomplice, that's up to the courts to decide.    

The shock and grief is not going to be easy, please accept my condolences.   

4. It's hard to believe he's gone. We've been friends since we were 9. This world is fucked up, man.

5. Move out of that hood. Sorry for your loss. May he RIP.

6. @[member="old school"] Stoner

Actually he lived in Renton, a safe community that sees 'some' crime. It's a damn safe area. Absolutely devastating.

7. That's too bad. Sorry for your loss.

It's sad that in todays society you can get in big trouble for firing shots out your door to scare away an intruder. It's either take a chance with hand to hand combat, or let the thief take everything of yours including your life..

8. I'm sorry for your loss and my prayers are with his family... why are kids so fucking stupid? Just because you're going through some shit doesn't mean you should end someone's life over something so miniscule... I wish the world knew better. The only time to endanger someone else's life is when they put your own at risk, killing should only be about protection and survival. That kid knew what he was getting into and made the decision, he should be locked up and sent to prison regardless of age.

9. Really sad to think that this kid would have thought that was the proper thing to do in that situation. Hes a horrible person for it, but you gotta think of what could have brought him to steal cars. Maybe he was just some shithead who wanted to make money off others. Or maybe he was thrown in the streets by his parents and had little to no other options.

Regardless, what he did was unacceptable and this is a tragic loss to the world to just lose an innocent mans life who could have had a lot of potential

10. Damn, sorry to hear that OP. RIP

11. Sorry to hear that OP. Let it be a life lesson to appreciate the people you have because you never know when it all could end or be drastically altered.

12. Damn, that's some heavy shit man, RIP

13. I feel it brej... these are the worst moments in this life when we're forced to acknowledge the frailty of it all and how suddenly things can change for good. Love and respect to you brother, there is no easy way to go about it.

RIP

14. its rough jo..

crazy youre inna good neighborhood and some shit like that happens..

ive lost 4 close friends.. one inna car wreck and three murdered.. i heard one get shot.. i was on my street and around the block he was shot, people yellin "its heem", we run around and damn sure enough hes layin there gaspin.. he died in the ambulance..

its gunna be a real tough couple weeks.. and a tough few months.. you gotta find what it is in you to get over it, make peace with it.. atleast dude who killed him was caught.. that should ease your mind a bit.. remember him.. but dont let it break you down.. cause for real, if it were you youd want your homies to move on..

love me but let me go

15. #18 Tree Of Life, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    Instead of killing an innocent person and taking their car why don't these fuckers get off their ass and get a job? Fucking douchebag...

16. hey man sorry to hear about this:/ i don't understand how we can be so cruel to one another, as we're all human. but yesterday a kid who i was in 6th gradr with and in high school with commited suicide, such a cruel world man. take care

17. #20 SiriusWolff, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    I hate seeing these thread i'm sending all my good vibes and love your and his family's way. I hate to say it but that's why i have guns.