A Good Drug Book!

Discussion in 'General' started by weed420, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Well if some of you love reading drug books as much as i do then this is the book for you.I'm sure many of you have heard of this book it was in the oprah winfrey book club and has been all over becuase of his supposedly "lies".

The book "A Million Little Pieces" is the story about a crackhead and an alcoholic who wakes up one day on an airplane going back home.He checks him self into rehab trying to become sober.Well come to find out many months aftter the book was published they found out many of the things he claimed had happened were lies.It's just an all around good book and i recommend it to anyone who loves to read about that type of thing.

2. Have you ever read the book "Dope Fiend" its about heroin... Really graphic and disturbing, discussing prostitutes, bleeding scabs, and using dirty needles. I never finished it but I got really into it at school and then got kicced out.. It's about a girl who tries it for the first time and ends up being a dopefiend and fucking this perverted smack dealer for more of it.. It is a good read.