Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A girl talking about me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoker420i, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Ok so what's up GC..
    So I'm in highschool and this girl keeps talking shit about me to her friends so now rumors and shit are going around.
    And when I ask her if she's talking shit about me she says "I said nothing" it pisses me off because I have heard her anyways now I think people are talking about me what should I do?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Give her the dick

3. High school huh.......

Fuck her right in the pussy.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

4. One thing you'll learn in life is that no matter what you do, people will always talk. Even if you're doing everything right, they'll find something bad to say about you or hate you for no good reason. So, what do you do? Stop giving a shit. 

Do you, bruh. Be yourself, and stop caring about what other people say about you. You can't have everyone be your friend, so just be the you you want to be. You can change all you want for other people, but at the end of the day, all you have is you. So, why not be who you want to be?

Good advice. Although I know when I was in high school hearing this didn't help because I was too obsessed with what others thought about me. 

To OP: follow ^'s advice, ultimately the only one that matters is you. 

6. i say, smoke some cannabis and don't give a fuck

7. did u get rejected and shes talking shit or you got a small dick

8. D slap her. That'll show her. 

9. What you're feeling and getting is normal high school problem. You'll forget about it and laugh about it when you get out of that place, I'm sure, so don't pay too much attention to it. I know those words don't help much, that's why you gotta convince yourself that it means nothing. Just make sure people you want in your life know the truth, doesn't matter what rumor some random guy or girl knows about you, they're probably having more mental trouble than you could get from the stress & bullying it may cause, because they're the ones finding this need. I'm not going to say I've never said bad things about others myself, but spreading rumors, doing it a lot and on a large scale, causing distress for others is just pathetic. Jokes is one thing, bullying - another.

10. Just remember it's highschool boolshit and almost nobody does that shit elseware. The people who still do are usually jobless moms that have been out of work far too long and roam around on facebook all day talking shit. 

11. Nothing more irritating than know it all High School assholes....Just hang in there till you get out then forget those losers....what you need to do is just laugh at the first son of a b**** that either says something or even looks at you funny. Just blow them off and tell them to get a life...Believe me, the minute you graduate you'll never look back and be damn glad you arent forced too hang around negative people any longer..its your life, take control of it...

12. Why should it matter what she's saying? These people probably have no idea what so ever who you really are. But what sucks is they don't know that they don't know shit they just listen to rumors and feed their beliefs out of sheer boredom and insecurity. That's my two cents I remember in high school the people that talked the most shit ended up being my best friends now so.....

Shred!!!!!!!

13. What are the rumors?

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

14. Arent you supposed to be 18 to be on here? Snake that bitch

15. Trust me, as someone who has graduated high school (and college) just phase them out. After school you will never see any of them and you can just do your own thing.

Funny thing now is the people that would pick on me or the popular kids (I wasn't a loser by any means but I was skinny kid for my age) I see them at scrub ass jobs like fast food joints or some shit while I'm making bank and living comfortably. Do ya own thing man. Be successful and let others be jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. man fuck all that high school noise, forget that bich and in no time, youll probably never see her again...ever.

17. i was 18 my senior year in high school

18. OP take everyone else's advice. High school is pathetic. It's full of kids that have nothing better to do than to start pointless drama. Someone talks shit about you, don't associate with them anymore. Learn to respect yourself and surround yourself with friends who can respect you. Once you're done with high school you'll see that none of it ever mattered.