a girl, some bud, and a whole lot of i don't know...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by skiey, Jul 27, 2010.

1. #1 skiey, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
    So my ex and I broke up last March. It wasn't pretty, and I'm not going into details. Either way, she's bat shit crazy.

Anywho, she's just started talking to me again. Because she keeps trying to get bud from me, as much as she trash talks about what I have. Odd huh? Is she trying to get this back on track again, or is she trying to score free bud?

So GC, I'm leaving this open for you guys, I don't usually have girl problems(except once a month, ha), and I was hoping that someone with experience could learn from those who might be a fresh starter in the dating game.

Thanks all.

2. What are you asking.

3. edited for ya.

I'm jet lagged from SF, so sorry if it was confusing.

4. How do expect us to know what she is trying to do from 3 small paragraphs? You're the one who dated her, you would know better than anyone else on GC....

5. We would need more information but if she is "bat shit crazy" why would you want to get back involved with her.

6. i think sir jus gave you the best answer your going to get...

if she was thht crazy i wouldnt have even given her an opening to let her back in...

7. If she is crazy then dont assosiate yourself with her. Breakoff all communication. Period.

8. Again, sorry about lack of info.

But we dated for 6 months or so, it was more about sex than anything else. She was always distant, and there were a few nights where she would be pretty upset, then the next day would admit that she was 'testing me'.

But I did like that she was crazy--during sex. That was kinky as hell.

And during our break up, I found out she had cheated on me, and was seeing another guy pretty regularly.

With all of this said, should I drop this chick like no tomorrow, or entertain the idea of a smoking buddy that might lead to something else?

9. Overcharge her for bud.

Make her bring other female friends with her to smoke (in which case she doesn't get overcharged).

Pick up said female friends, have them come over to smoke for free (or to fornicate), but continue to (over)charge the ex for bud.

It's the ultimate form of passive aggressive revenge, and also gets you extra cash.

10. agreed

11. It's not the bat shit crazy ones you have to worry about.

12. why not just sell her the weed instead of giving it to her for free, weed aint free..

not talking about selling drugs to multiple people, just hooking someone up.

13. Bat shit crazy = stay away. I dated someone bat shit crazy for a while, and with them, you just gotta break it off nice and clean. Don't hook her up with herb anymore man, don't even talk to her.

You can find yourself a real woman to make some sweet sexy love to. You don't need this crazy 'ho