A girl I like

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Shyrus_, Mar 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. What's going on guys, it's Shyrus and today I need your help and expert opinions, recently I've been talking to this girl and I'm planning on smoking with her for the first time, she's never smoked before and I wanna make it special and tell her how I feel about her, would I be smart to tell her our first time smoking or maybe down the line to the second or third if she chooses to do so, she's very special to me, and I want to make this special for her, how can I do that also! It's just gonna be me and her.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Things like this are best if you dont plan them and just let them happen in the moment.
    You dont even know if she will like smoking or not or how she will react to it yet.
    Id basicly try to set things up like if u wanted to avoid a bad trip. In other words make sure shes comfortable and feels safe maybe play some music you both enjoy etc.
    U want her first time experiencing a high to be as smooth as possible so you both can have a good time.
    Than when u get talking and laughing u will know wether there is a connection and its the right time or not to reveal ur feelings for her.

Just dont rush it and put too much pressure on you. As I said dont make a plan like "after the 1st/2nd/3rd blunt Im gonna tell her" just let it happen Im sure you will feel wether its the right time or not :)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Honestly bro just try to have a good time and go with the flow. First time I smoked with some girl I liked I ended up sleeping with her lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. Be careful. The minute you see doubt in her eyes when you bring it up just shut up and let her think. You can light it up but don't hot box with her in the room.

If she gets high when she's not ready things can go really bad. Psychologically speaking, she could have a severe anxiety attack and panic out.

Don't let her take anymore than 2 tokes if she's in on it 100%. If 30 mins goes by and she's feeling like she wants some nore then continue. A first timers high experience is different for everyone, but this is the point where no tolerance for the substance has been built yet. So it all depends on the vibe and the strength of your cannabis aswell.

Good luck hope it works out m8!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Oh god, do you think that'll happen should I plan for that XD jk thanks bro

• Like Like x 2
  6. T
    Tbh I'd be the one to have a panic attack

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha same here so like, just make sure the vibes good.

8. We'll be smoking in the woods, hopefully pretty chill

9. Haha to each it's own and this girl had her own place so that's why lol. Goodluck player ;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. just go with it.

11. #11 Batik, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016

12. She said her parents won't let her hang out with me because I'm best friends with her ex and she has a boyfriend .-.

13. Life just keeps throwing punches, sooner or later I'll knock out

14. Dw man, you don't want that drama in your life anyway. "Plenty of fish in the sea".

15. #15 Batik, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016

• Like Like x 1
  16. Don't worry my dude. You are probably in highschool don't take relationships serious really. I'm 19 and I'm focusing on my career

• Like Like x 2
  17. Uh...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oh no no no, this isn't the polite way of saying no, you have no idea what we've been through, she's trapped in a relationship, she's drowning, I just don't want to drown with her...

• Like Like x 1
  19. It's all good, all I need is Mrs. Mary Jane

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mmmmmmmm I don't think so, first of all her parents legit don't like either of us, because we smoke and second of all she's trapped in the relationship for personal reasons