a girl i like is pregnant

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but her bf does talon... and i dont know why her friend would go out with a guy who has a rapist for a friend and wont give his name to the girl he raped.

2. ill find out soon enough.. their neighborhood is a distance away from mine so next time my bro comes to visit, ill go back with him since he lives there and start asking people. i guess ill just find her friends bf and put a gun/knife to his throat and see if hes gonna tell me or not.

3. I agree that the nameless dude was wrong but did you not read the story? She wanted to have sex, She decided to use the drug. Hes not a rapist. Anyways Talon, It sucks you\'re in this spot. Also although you don\'t want to be with her doesn\'t mean you can\'t be there for her, Don\'t forget it. She\'ll need someone, I\'m sure.

4. in a state of court... rape... if a woman is not sober its considered rape whether or not she said yes.

also dont forget hes pretty much planning on dipping out of the child support as well.

5. ok, it sounds like your confused do you love this girl or not? if you do, go find the guy who is hiding \"the friend\" and scare the shit out of him so he\'ll give you his friends, name/location, so you can go teach him a lesson, then if that doesn\'t work instead of scaring the shit out him, beat the shit out of him, then hell talk......:devious:

6. Good for her.

It takes 2 to tango.

Welcome to real life.

Holla at me if she needs help.
    [​IMG]

7. Your thinking of statuatory rape.
    rape is where you fuck her even though she says no.
    theres a big difference between the two.

8. Your both wrong.

Statutory rape is the crime of sex with a minor under the age of consent (AOC), the age at which individuals are considered competent to give consent to sexual conduct. Statutory rape differs from other types of rape in that overt force or threat need not be present. By law (statute), any such sexual activity is assumed to be coercive since the \'minor\' is considered by law to be incapable of giving consent to the acts.

Rape is a form of assault where one individual forces another to have sexual intercourse against that person\"s will. Most experts believe the primary cause of rape is an aggressive desire to dominate the victim rather than an attempt to achieve sexual fulfillment. <sup id=\"_ref-0\" class=\"reference\">[1]</sup> They consider rape an act of violence rather than principally a sexual encounter.

9. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That is so fucked up. HAHAHA

10. This is your opportunity to step up to the plate and help this girl out and her child to be. If you are mature enough to handle the situation, it will work out fine in the end. You will be an amazing person, if you can help this girl. Making such a sacrifice, would get you an incredible relationship with this girl. Even just staying with her through this as a friend, will be a friendship out of this world. If you are not able to make such a commitment, it\'s ok. I\'m not sure which way I would go on this one. But I know one thing, revenge won\'t work. That just brings you down to his level. So you give him a beating, what\'s to gain?? Good luck.

11. Take a step back for a second and ask yourself, do you really like this girl or is this just a surge of jelousy and frustration stemming from another guy having great condomless e sex and getting her pregnant before you could have gotten some of that innocence in a more traditional and moral way? I\'ve been in similar (though not as extreme) situations where those wierd instincts kick in so careful you don\'t get yourself in over your head.

12. assault and battery, possibly assault with a deadly weapon (don\'t wear steele toes) assault on a minor... the list goes on

13. Uh, guys? This thread is seriously old. That kid\'s already born by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.