A girl deletes boyfriends WoW chars, he goes APESHIT! LOL

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 5, 2011.

1. That's a lot when you consider the monthly fee. Blizzard is making some serious $$.

Apparently it was actually past 11 million at last count. Monthly fee is 12.99 is you buy it 6 months at a time which most of these people are probably doing. So just off subscriptions alone Blizzard is making around ~$150million a month.

2. If you start out with a good guild waiting for you like I did it makes all the difference.
    They give me a good-natured ribbing since I didn't play much while I was in college, so I'm three years behind the curve--but they are proud of me for completing two very difficult degrees at the same time in three years.
    Most of the youngsters in the guild are the kids of Guildies, and I've heard in chat "XXXXX, aren't you supposed to be grounded?" :D

3. she knew how to navigate the in game menu like she has played a few times herself

4. Which isn't unlikely in the least bit if she has a boyfriend addicted to it. lol

5. [​IMG]

up yours guy

my lvl 85 pvp rogue is the fucking shit

bring your tasty babes

bring your hot ass

bring it

i love you lvl 85 pvp rogue

6. [​IMG]
    Fuck WoW...

7. fuck wow with a big rubber dick,,,
    fucking waste of life that game is
    you dont agree with me?
    well guess what
    I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS

8. That's fucked up on her part. I mean, it is just a game but you put work into your charactors. If she had just asked him to spend more time with her, he probably would have. Lesson to girls/women or anyone passive aggressive shit is so childish, and just wrong.

Edit: Fucked up on his part too though, to freak out and not think clearly, letting your emotions get the best of you.

9. Within 48 hours he have his toons back with most of gear, and by two weeks all of it back. Not the first time ive seen this happen since the beginning of crackcraft. The best part was him going ape shit on the computer, like it was its fault. Lol

Im glad im taking a long very long break from that game. Im back playing Eve online. Oh ya, Activison owns Blizzard now too.

10. seems fake but he need to lost a lot of stress funny now he needs to buy a new computer

11. I think i got a boner when she deleted his favorite character.

12. Rofl, this thread has so many angry people who really hate wow
    its a funny ass vid, whats with all the fury? :D

13. thankfully, blizzard got me off the game with cataclysm. repetitive crap game...they get you to buy expansion after expansion to literally do the same things over and over..

14. children will be children.... this guy has some serious issues, hope he out grows that type of anger

15. I just finally quit, I recently started running bots and everything just got really boring since I don't need to do anything to level or make as much gold as I desire. I could buy anything I wanted. I was getting close to my 3rd 85, it's too much time and dedication for such a waste of time. I've found the best way to quit a game is to cheat at it, that way it get's boring.

16. Even if he is addicted , spends all his time playing, What right does anyone else have by deleting his toons? Sure its a game, but if he got THAT pissed for that...then you know he really enjoyed playing...Don't fuck with others things

17. Honestly, I'd just do what I did last time I deleted my lvl 80 by accident and didn't realize you could get it back from a GM, just delete all the rest of my characters, uninstall WoW, stop paying for subscription.. /real life exp FTW

18. ^lol real life experience ftw hahahhahahah well said.

19. shes just trying to control him...what a bitch...

if she was fed up just walk out....it amazes me when people try to change others to fit their agendas

20. that's fucked up.

how about that chick go and date someone who isn't into video games?