A gallon of jizz...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Dooge, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, this girl is abnormally horny, CALM DOWN.

2. except when u walk down the street u dont kno if ur passing ur kids

3. DO IIIIIIT

and then dump it on someone you hate :D

4. Hmm just found the thread !!!
    Do it dude i support you!!
    Maybe if you can find a way to keep them alive you can get a really good amount of money!!
    Fan of your project from now on !!!!!!!:hello:

5. i propose a race of sorts, get a gallon milk jug, or better yet, a 2 liter coke bottle because its completely clear. and is easily measurable. ill start tomorrow. and post progress every week. this thread will thrive! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

6. op that post is sig worthy :D

7. When I was 16, a couple of my friends and I filled up a half gallon jug of jizz over the course of a month or so. We past it around week by week, and then when someone keyed my car, we all found the dude who did it, stole his keys, and coated the interior of his car in semen.

It was epic.

8. That's a good story to tell to your grand-kids. What inspired you to fill up a half-gallon with jizz in the first place?:confused:

This thread is fucking weird.:cool:

9. Well when you get a bunch of people high on various substances, several things come to mind that wouldn't if you were sober :hello:

10. So long story short: You were with a bunch of your friends and said "Hey lets all cum in a jug"?:hide:

11. like a creepy, agorophobic circle jerk (errr..... make that extra creepy)

12. im savin up 100 galloons... i get 1 galloon every 4 ejaculations =)

13. I have love stains on my carpets.

14. when you fill it up, then the real gallon challenge begins....

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ahahhaha:bolt:

15. i bet u could sell that shit for some money

16. ive tried saving jizz before it starts to stink and get rotten after a while. And plus it seems like you never get far, after a while the jizz evaporates at a rate as fast as one could produce. A damn shame really. Good luck

17. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! what possible reason could you have for saving cum? that shit is nasty and wild homo. Seriously I have no intentions of reading a thread about cum and only looked at your post. Is there a reason for trying to do this that I dont know about?

18. what if you wake and bake one morning and fuck up pouring the man juice in your cereal:eek:

19. owww thats nasty!:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.