Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD A funny thing happened while on CBD

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by WeedCat, Jun 22, 2019.

1. You are right. I don't. All I know is what I experienced. But like I said, I have another chance to see how it goes this week. I'll let you know.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well that was disappointing. I trimmed for a week (glad that is done) and this particular strain wasn't gumming up on my fingers like the last time. Never got to try it out. Now I'll never know.

3. Does your friend know what strain the weed you smoked was? I'm almost certain it's not a full CBD strain, CBD has no psychoactive properties like THC. You did mention CBD products are allowed to have 0.3% THC, but even then 0.3% THC is nowhere near enough to give you that intense of a trip, especially from a resin ball (most of the THC is already gone in resin even in high THC strains).

4. I can find out. The second strain didn't leave any resin on my hands so I didn't get to try it out a second time to see if I got the same reaction. Anyway, I'll ask him.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cool! Make sure to update us.

• Friendly Friendly x 1