a funny little story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dankwanted, Mar 11, 2005.

1. so yesterday my friends wanted to smoke im not gonna pass up free stuff, so i went to get it and waited on my friends to get back,well you know how people lie he said hed be back in 20 minutes but he was gone an hour he stopped and picked up the new fifty cent cd "the massacre" so he gets to the park and shows it to us and throws it on the hood of the car, so we go smoke come back and we decide to go to taco bell and on the way there we hear a noise and something smacks into the winshield i thought it was a bird well it was his cd lol
    the night gets weirder, there was like 4-5 cops all lights on on the way to taco bell i thought it was a roadblock but it was just an accident but ya know that paranoia, so we eat and give one of our friends a taco full of halipinios(dont know how to spell that) he almost threw up.
    so on the way home i decide to go to a different way thinking it was safer but instead we got followed by fuckin pigs the whole damn way but it was an ok night and good story to tell in the end

2. Well one time me and ben:" brutas"

were sitten on this bench and 5 cops drove next to us, and used tehre speakers, put up ur hands ur going to jail, we wont leave till u put down ur guns

so me and ben put our hands up and said we dont got guns, the guy said
    this aint for u stupid asses

who they relly was talking to a robbery across the street ..

lol

3. yeah those fucking burritos were

orgasmic :eek:

yeah those cops weren't cool.....

4. hahahahaha

5. Well one time me and ben:" brutas"

were sitten on this bench and 5 cops drove next to us, and used tehre speakers, put up ur hands ur going to jail, we wont leave till u put down ur guns

so me and ben put our hands up and said we dont got guns, the guy said
    this aint for u stupid asses

who they relly was talking to a robbery across the street ..

lol

i havnt laughed that hard in like 2 days. hahaha

6. lol

funny shit

7. use the quote button.

8. 5O cent, ewwww.