A funny but disgusting old smoking story I remembered

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cottonmouth 85, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Ever get high and have a random old memory pop in your head? Well it happen to me and the only ones to share it with is GC so for better or worse here you go.

When I was in 8th grade and first starting to toke we used to always smoke joints of shitty mexi brick after school. So one day like usual me and my neighbor were toking at this other kids house down the road. We had a joint a piece and smoked them all over a little while. But during the toke session all of us had gone to use the restroom between one of the joints.

The kid who lived at the house came back after going to the bathroom last and was telling my neighbor he forgot to flush. My neighbor kept denying it and saying it he didn't use that bathroom. They kept arguing back and forth until finally the kid who owned the house goes "Damnit! I know it was you because there were 3 roaches in the turd! And you're the only person I know who eats roaches!"

We both burst out laughing and my neighbor was all pissed and embarassed. He called it "eating the scooby snack." He was famous for always eating them and did it with all the joints that day. :yummy:

2. Haha, that's great man.

I would think roaches would disolve in your stomach acid though...

3. I didn't go investigate but apparently they are like corn kernels.

4. Thats a great story.:smoke::smoke:

5. :lol: i thought he meant cockroaches

6. Nope. Back in the olden days we rolled joints. I went to a head shop here and they didn't even sell papers. Dank is everywhere now. Not that I'm complaining.

7. WTF?!?!? They didn't have papers? Are you sure it was a head shop?

8. He eats the roaches?
    Thats pretty weird, I've heard of people butterflying it, where u inhale it.

But idk about eating them lol

9. Eh its not as uncommon as youd think

10. I have done it before, they taste fucking delicious. I like using them in edibles now though.

11. you actually think people inhale a burning piece of a joint into their lungs..?

12. LOL. My thoughts exactly.

I guess he meant just smoking it? But thats not how it sounded.

Anyway yeah. On topic of the head shop not selling papers. They are a real headshop with glass pipes and incense, dildos, etc. It's just apparently not worth keeping any paper inventory because they don't sell enough of them to keep a bunch of brands around, and you can get regular papers at the gas station.

But yes eating roaches is something surprisingly common among older heads. Disgusting though. If you ate 3-4 at a time it might get you high considering how hot a roach gets at the end. He claimed it did. But then he ate shwag roaches too so it kinda discredits itself.

13. I've seen a kid 'eat the peanut' before.
    It always blows my mind.

14. My friend pulled a straight Tommy Chong once, but with a clever twist!

We were smoking a jay and we were at the roach, and we usually smoke it till it's dust lol. Well he careful grasps it inbetween his thumb and index and starts inhaling, too bad it flew straight into his mouth and down part way into his throat, lol.
    He covered his mouth with both hands and had the most surprised look on his face, it looked like his eyes popped out of his skull!
    He then coughed and the roach came flying right outta' his mouth and back into his hands! He looks at me and I was all like "Mmm, el roacho!"...

Sorry, just a random story that popped in my head when I heard the words "roach", "inhale", and "lungs"!

PEACE

BTW the phrase 'eat the peanut', never heard that before, I like it!

15. Had another funny story pop in my head. Rather than make a new thread nobody will see I'll bump this one.

When I was 16 I began working at a movie theater, the cheap crappy "dollar theater" every town has. It was pretty cool, very few customers and my bosses were tokers so between movies they let me go on side the building and smoke up.

One day my buddy john and chris came to smoke with me. In those days I was broke and we used to mostly smoke regs. We each packed a little bowl of shwag and had the standard crappy mild buzz that gives you.

John had one small little nug of some midgrade somebody gave him and said we could smoke it. I don't know what the hell that midgrade was. The descendant of acapulco gold I guess, because we got uncontrollably high. That creeper mexi sativa you don't notice until it takes over and you are obliterated.

I had to go back to work but I was so high I didn't know what to do. I had to work concessions but I knew I was too baked to deal with customers. So the only thing I could think of was to fill up all the different sized cups with different drinks so I could just hand them over when a customer arrives. So we've got about 5 different drink choices and sm-med-lg cups so I've got about 15 different drinks of all types and sizes on the counter. Plus all of these different sized tubs of popcorn.

There was so much shit there that I had pretty much covered the entire counter space. Bare in mind there are no customers for any of this shit. I had filled it up because I was too stoned to deal with customers IN CASE any came. So my boss comes down from the projection rooms upstairs and is like "WTF are you doing?"

I just looked back at him with that crazy pot paranoia face and said "I don't know man! I'm so fuckin stoned!"

16. I have a feeling we would have been friends if we grew up in the same generation.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I saw you talking about old hippie weed and crept on you seeing if you had anymore info on the pure sativa strains.

Anyway funny as hell, plan on reading the other 3 you have. These deserve to be read anyways.

17. Wu-Tang that shit