Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A fun smoking method

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bobhalford, Dec 15, 2007.

1. A friend of mine introduced me to this a few months ago. He's in his 40's and has been smoking since the '70's. I came over one day and we hung out for a while. Then he went to the kitchen and pulled out a large beer mug from the freezer.

Then he pulled a shotgunner. I had never seen this device before, and he told me they sold these back in the old days. It was a squeezable plastic canister with a tube coming out of it. You stick a lit joint in in the end of the can, blow into the lit end, and then the canister fills with smoke. Then you shotgun it.

Anyway, this was the ideal device to help fill this beer mug with smoke. My friend tilted the mug sideways and squeezed the smoke filled canister so that all the smoke blew out of it and filled up the mug. Very slowly he passed the mug over to me and I very slowly (so that the smoke didn't spill out) inhaled all the smoke.

You get an unusually large hit this way. It's a lot of smoke, and it's condensed. I wanted to do this at home, so I bought some device at the headshop that I thought might work like the shotgunner, but it didn't work very well. Now that I'm thinking of it, I imagine that just putting a lit joint in your mouth and blowing it out into the mug should work fine no?

Also, if anyone knows where to get one of these shotgunner devices, let me know. I can't seem to find one online. They look like those water bottles that runners and bikers use.

2. I don't know man.. sounds like you could do the same thing with a bong.

3. Ah you reminded me of a very nice way to blow a banging shotgun. Havn't tried this with anything but a swisher.

1. Break down your swisher sweet, but save the bottom half of the stick wrapper that you usually throw out.
    2. Roll up a nice blunt.
    3. Take the bottom half of the wrapper that you saved and put the cherry of the blunt and burn a whole through the top part that doesn't have a open end.
    4. Once you have the hole done, put the mouthpiece end in the hole you just burned.
    5. Blow it just like you're blowing a shotgun and have a friend put his mouth on the end of the wrapper and suck.

Sorry I couldn't explain it any better, woulda showed with pics how to do it but I don't have a camera :(.

4. yes it might sound like it, but it is a much different experience, and the typical bong hit does not give me this much smoke. The quality of the hit is different. It's hard to explain, but I think the only thing that has compared to this in my experience is the gravity bong in the bathtub. But this hit, with the cold smoke, was very satisfying. The other thing about a bong is the water, which in my opinion dilutes the taste and filters out some of the cannabanoids. I no longer use a bong though I think they are fun once and a while.

5. yeah shotgunning the smoke in the mug will work.

6. I know a diff way to smoke like this but it works the exact same way. Roll up a J and make the end you smoke from about the same size as a straw but dont put a filter in it, instead put that end in one end of a straw(dont put the joint that far in the straw, put it in as far as you would put a filter). Now, seal the joint to the straw with the gum of a paper or some tape or anything. Get the joint lit by smokin it throught the straw then once its going, get your mug out of the freezer and put the end of the straw with no joint on it in the mug, put your mouth over the cherry and blow. The smoke will go through the straw into the mug, then chug that shit!. Its basicly the same thing as you said just not using that tube thing. The straw makes it easier that the vid showed to get the smoke in the mug.

7. Get a gravity vortex then ;)

8. i would be so scared to put a lit joint in my mouth

9. you must have smoked the bong wrong then

10. Awh man that Sounds like Yet another cool Way to smoke weed haha ..couldnt u just make the shot gunner out of like a old plastic dish with like a holllowed out ehternet cable for the Hose thing and U squezze the same right ??? :wave: