A fucking meteor just landed in my yard!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by euphorik, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Dude this is crazy shit!!! My YARD was on fire!!!!! MY fuckin shed burnt down, and I don't think my insurance covers this....:( What am i gonna do??

2. If I had seen that while I was smoking I would of been like fuck it and kept smoking

3. Post a pic or else you're lying

4. Get your shotgun. The aliens are here

5. Lie and say you pissed off the mexicans.

They always believe the mexicans story.

6. Sell that shit for mad money and move to a new baller house.

7. Dude none of the electronics in my house are working either...WTF???:eek: BTW I happen to be holding the 12 gauge already.

8. Alright...When is the magnum coming out?

9. Falling frozen shit block??

Oh shit, no fires involved....yea, prob aliens. Or don't touch it

You touch it and some weird alien fuzz will take you over. I saw that in a movie once.

But for real pix?

10. Imma have to get more gas for the generator soon but I think someone don't want me on this Earth anymore...or something crazy.

11. Pics or gtfo

12. This! :devious:

13. #14 SanDiegoStonerz, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah man pics or it didn't happen

14. meteors sell for a shit ton of money. you can buy yourself 20 new sheds with how much that little fucker is worth

15. .......

Attached Files:

16. Quick! Look away!

[​IMG]

17. Were these pics necessary man? I really don't know whats to come, what if I die???? You guys will totally know who I am, you'd see me on the news!!

18. #19 DojaCFR, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey man...I just posted pix that came to my mind. I feel ya man, id be scared shitless. What if one of those tripod fuckers rises up outta ur yard.

For real tho, take some pix!

19. I would laugh because you would of spent your last moments telling people your going to die on an internet forum.

/miserable death