A Fucking Helicopter!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TazMJ420, Apr 21, 2004.

1. be4 i even star, i want to warn u that this story is unbelievable. it sounds made-up how shitty but yet positive it will be. ok. so me and a buddy of mine have a shit class where we had a paper due. we decided to skip the class. since we were gonna skip we brought along some weed to chill out while we skip.
    so the next day i come to school and park out in a techers spot to make it easier to skip (deans sometimes watch the student parking lots). but the spots were taken up so i had to park in a tight little space off to the side where people sometimes park. it was a spot between two trees. so after first period we move out to the car. we rush out and get in and my friend says "ms synoff, go, go,go." ms synoff is a bitch teacher that wood get us in trouble. so i pull out. but its really hard to get out. i parked on a slant and i had to turn the other way to not go right by synoff. so i pull out to hard. my car clips the tree. it catches on the bumper, and rips. the front fog light pops off into the air and lands on the ground. my bumper is dragging. i look down and synoff is looking at me confused. i ran.
    we pull out and my bumper is dragging for a block until we get far away enuff to stop. we wedge it in and tal abvout what the hell is gonna happen. i was not happy, so we decided to smoke. nothing better right. we headed to a vacant lot that we had smoked at b4 and was a really sweet place. we named it openhaven because there r trees all aound but there is a lot of empty place in the middle. anyway, do we do a couple bowls. we got pretty high. more than usual because of the wrecked car.
    so we finish and mess around or whatever with the trees and grass. then a helicopter flies by. we both acknowledge and dont think of it. then it crosses again. we give each other a weird look. we notice that it is flying in a circle, around us. we throw the weed and milk bud (the name of the bong we made of a milk jug) on the ground and move away from it. we dont know what to do. it gets closer. we think mayb this is a landing pad for it, so we decide to leave, but not run. never run. just move away normally. the helicopter was unmarked, so we didnt kno what it was about. so we drive off. but we notice it follows us. it is still circling us.
    listen, a FUCKING HELICOPTER WAS CIRCLING OVER OUR CAR. we r high at the time. we r wondwering what the fuck is going on. my school is in a shit part of town so there r plenty of cop car all over the place. y wood they not just pull us over? y tail us with a helicopter? they follow us for like twenty minutes with it circling. we decide to stop this. we pull into a burger king. we decide that mayb they will see it as giving us. i am hinking that they think we r foreign spies who laid a bomb somewhere. either that of a dream, bcuz the day had been so bad with the wreck and then unrational with the helicopter. it just didnt seem rational.
    we stop and get some food. still high as kites. we notice a cop car drive by. we go inside and the same car drives by again slowly. the cop was looking at us. they drive by one more time. we get our food and sit down. we notice two cops walk in and walk up to us. one says "hey whats wrong with your eye?" i say "what?" she says "your eye is really red." i say "o, which eye?" she says both of them. i tell her a didnt much sleep last night. then they questio how old we were. we didnt lie. she said we were suppose to b in school and gave a little lecture. then took parents names and numbers and our names. the lady leaves. their is a guy sitting with us. we make small talk with him. my friend offers him some fries. he throws in a couple lines like, "they told us to get u guys and i said o its probably just a couple ditchers some pot." we just kinda denied it but really just played stupid. we played it cool as hell even tho we were high as hell.
    so then the lady comes back and says that we were stopped by a random search looking for stloen cars that were being ditched in open fields (or a place like openhaven) and thats y they stopped us. as precautionary. so then she says "im gonna call your parents, so u guys better finish your burgers and go back to school." we say ok and then they start walking out. but then the woman turned back said "o, and biys, i new u were stopping. i didnt catch u this time, (put on her glasses) but i'll get u next time" and walks out. so we finish our burgers and go back to school. we assume the school was already called so we stroll into school. the deans usually watch the lots but we assume they already caught us. no1 was watching the lots tho and we just went to class. the rest of the school day passed without event.
    the bad thing is they did talk to my mom and she found out i wrecked the car and was skipping. thye also said they thought i was high but i denied that and said they coodnt prove anything. she took the car tho and said i had to pay for the damages so now i cant drive to school. lessoned learned tho that cops r tricky. dont help them out by giving yourself up easy. a lot of times they dont have the evidence to do anything. but dont totally and vehemently deny it. bcuz then they might get mad and not let u off with a warning and a scare. what a day... a fucking helicopter

2. wow dude, that shits crazy. I wouldnt have given them the right number fuck no. And if you were older than 18, then she wouldnt have been able to tell you whre you should have been. You should have told her you and your friend were on work break or something. And as for your smoking spot, it reminds me of a place i used to smoke. Back in my freshman year of highschool, seems so long ago, i walked to and from school, was only a few blocks. And one time on the way i noticed this fence, and looked through it and it was like a big open space, surrounded by bamboo type trees, and more tall trees, completely enclosed, but in the middle was open sky. Me and my friends jumped this fence, and went in here and smoked. But of course they were all paranoid about getting caught and how we shouldnt be there....like someone was gonna see us. They were pussies back then ha. But damn that brings back memories of going to that school and having my first pipe.

3. Don't smoke at school.

Seriously, it may be more fun but there IS NO POINT. The herb's still gonna be there when you finish the day and you'll be able to enjoy it even more without teachers breathing down yer neck.

4. yeah, iressposible shit like smoking before school isn't helping decrim or legalization at all.... it's just giving more reason for the politicians to keep it illegal , even though it is fun as hell.... tha'ts a crazy story though.

5. smokin at school is nuts, when i used to smoke before school i was way too paranoid, don't go back to school if ure high its way to scary, just skip the hole day

6. i think i would have been shitting a brick if that were me. Reminds me when i got pulled over with an entire ounce under my seat. Luckily for me i can keep my cool, he just thought my lights were illegal. Go figure.

7. so a fucking chopped follows you to Bk where a cop comes in and asks about stolen cars and there was no explosions or gun fire or high speed chases, man that story was lame, just kidding thats fucked up they knew you were stoned so they scrambled the chopper and took you guys on a ride

+rep for not losing your cool, if a chopper was chasing me, i think i would be like wtf then probably shit my pants,

8. haha thats crazy :hello: good story

9. wow, those cops have alot of money and nothing to do, if they devote a helicopter chase to two kids getting stoned. . .stop and consider that for a moment. blows my mind how officials just throw our tax money straight down the drain, and there aint a damn thing we can do.

10. I hate school high, but ditching high is where its at!
    Cool story.

11. Why did you tell the cop your parent's phone number?

Anyway, you sounded kinda bummed that your mom took her car back and is making you pay to fix it...did you expect her to drop the cash to fix the car and then give it back to you to again? You crashed it, it shouldn't even need to be stated that you will pay for it. It should be an understood risk of driving someone else's car; if you crash it, you fix it.

Nah, they already had a helicopter in the sky, flying around. In an area where there had been a lot of cars stolen and dumped in empty fields, they saw a damaged car in an empty field. They would be worthless if they didn't check it out! Yeah, it did turn out to be some little stoner kids skipping school and getting high. But, they were trying to bust car thieves. Can't blame them because they followed a lead that didn't turn out to be anything.

12. rofl...thats a sick story, something i would tell to my grandkids haha

13. I learned this the hard way my freshman year. I skipped one period and smoked a blunt... Pretty fucking retarded I know due to the fact that blunts emit more smoke than a pipe. Anyway, I came back into school and originally got caught skipping chapel and I reaked out weed. I went in to the principals office and he said that I smelt like cigarette smoke or some kind of smoke, so I straight up told him I smoked a cigarette. Haha, I only got suspended for three days, dumb bitch ass.

14. Man, as long as your 100% careful about smokin at school, your good. Make sure you have NO WAY of getting caught. Like find an exellent spot that is out of vision and nobodys gonna smell or hear you, carry eyedrops, gum, spray deoderant, all of that. Dont smoke at school if your not gonna be prepared.

15. Seriously dude... Its a waste of weed. I dont know about you guys, but when I was in highschool, teachers were always breathing down my neck, the work could be tedious sometimes, the food SUCKED (and come on... Why get high without munchies?), and overall its just too uptight... But whatever floats your boat man.

I did do quite my share of smoking before school though.. Only on days like right before a vacation when teachers were too lazy to give us real work though... Good days:hello:

16. Naw man, I smoke at school almost every day, and trust me, it's worth it. My folks are REALLY uptight about me bein out and kikin it with my friends, but at school I get to kick it and smoke w/ all the friends who I normally wouldnt be able too. Plus, at my school we can go off campus so when I get the munchies, I just take a quick walk over to the gas station and buy some snacks. The teachers at my school are pretty chill actually, I talk about all that stuff around a few of my teachers and they usually just roll their eyes and that's it. So, I guess it changes based on how your school is and shit, but with my school it's all good.

Grasscity Deals Near You