A ***** Fuck'd Up Ya Herd?!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by QTpie44+, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Work was same ol shiz today

saw some ***** look at me the wrong way; fixed his ass up fo sho. Fool knows not to fuck with a real murderin mothafucka like me ya know. So we took it to the streets statred bangin and shit and I knocked his shit proper.

Went to the store picked up a back of Newps cuase thas how I do. Got some of em cam ice 40s too haha like 10 of em and shit

Started drinkin early as fuck today and smoke good erb too. Just finished a blunt to tha head ya heard me?!?

All I want is bitches, big booty bitches
    Used to sell crack, so I could stack my riches
    Now I pack gats, to stop all the snitches
    from stayin in my business, what is this? Relentless
    approach, to know if I'm broke or not
    Just cause I joke and smoke a lot
    Don't mean I don't tote the glock

2. So you beat a guy up today because he looked at you the wrong way ?
    Dude thats one r-tarted move. Why cause shit for no reason, I can understand if he came up to you and started talking shit or pushing you. But Just because you he looked at you pfft thats geh dude.

And what does that have to do with work ?
    If it did happen at work I hope you got fired dude.

3. Fuck that noise, I don't need that BS

4. I bet thats what he said when you where coming at him :p:smoking:

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] boi stop

6. hellya newports

lol

7. Smokey you obviously don't know what you are talking about. The guy looked at him. I mean thats CLEARLY asking for a fight, BAMF's don't let anyone LOOK at them the wrong way. Thats how the real gangstas do it :rolleyes:

8. lol dude why the fuck would you make this thread. Ur tryin to act all harcore but ur just looking like a dumbass right now imo

9. It truly warms my heart to see a thread filled with so much compassion and understanding. Why can't more people deal with others by beating them down for no apparent reason?

10. Thats How I am Gonna Roll From Now On.

Holla

11. Of course there was a reason, AK. The dude looked at him wrong! That's akin to a "yo momma" crack in some cultures. Give him the firing squad!

;)

12. I rep my hood errday.

13. Damn bro, you're one hard motherfucker. Serves that bitch right for just lookin at you wrong:rolleyes:

But seriously though, that's some stupid shit....grow the fuck up

14. Guess we have a new resident hardass on GC now, but I have to say this is interesting coming from someone with the screename QTpie

15. did you yell

GOT YOUR ASS BEAT DOGG!

after?

16. My God, why didn't someone tell me earlier????? Yes, put him in front of a firing squad, burn his village, and hunt down all of his friends and family members! Someone's going to have to pay dearly for that sort of disrespect!

[AK starts screaming like a madman.] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

17. LOL seen it!

18. :laughing:

Oh dear, I don't think this is quite the response this dude was hoping for when he made this thread... How unfortunate. :p

19. He's gotta learn sometime or another that this is a stoner forum, everyone is mostly peaceful and laid back. And acting like a hardass because you kicked someones ass for looking at you wrong was only cool when I was 13.

And besides all that, it's the internet :laughing:

20. Dam dawg i herd dat! I whooped a nukkaz bitchazzz 2 a few daze ago dawg cuz he took the last snickers bar at the gaazz station.

Peace O-U-T!