Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A friend said that my bud is laced with coke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by White Smoke, Jul 8, 2009.

1. The bud looks like normal brick weed. mids maybe a bit better than brick. my question is, if it was laced with coke would their be anything on the bud that would be noticable? My camera sucks. So it wouldn't even be worth posting the pic. But it has a darkgreen/brown color to it. normal brick. doesn't look differen't at all. And if u can can you post a pic of some weed that's laced with coke? to see what it looks like?

2. Your weed isnt laced.

Your dealer isnt going to waste cocaine on your brick weed.

Thats a lot of money he would lose.

And if it was, you got free cocaine, an expensive drug.

3. It's more reg mids then brick.

4. The likeliness that your dealer gave you laced weed is highly unlikely. Best telling your friend his head is up his ass. But in the very rare case he did...

It's when this:
    [​IMG]

Is covered, with this:
    [​IMG]

5. Even still, highly unlikely.

6. You should get some new friends.

7. ^^^this^^^

also smoking coke is pretty inefficient compared to iv or snorting. i dont do blow, i just know its pricey and its not in your weed unless your dealer is a dumbass or he thought it would piss you off

8. Coke has to be free-based to smoke it. You could lace it with crack, but not coke. But you'd have to be the most stupid person on earth to do that, becuase you would be loosing money.

9. yur friend bends ova for money

10. Ive got laced weed ONCE in my life and thats it and it happened to be PCP laced I know so only cause I got so fucked up went to the hospital and tested positive for pcp. Its highly unlikely someone would waste coke on some brick weed or any weed for that matter.

11. word. they would only use cheap drugs like pcp if anything, maybe some cheap pills if they are fucking with you. i just dont see the fucking point in wasting any drug by selling it for free. its a good way to get your ass kicked as a dealer as well. why would a dealer lace weed with anything? im curious as hell, maybe they think its funny

12. #12 NeuroKC, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
    Dude your brownish/dark weed has gone stale, the white shit on it is mold. If I were you I'd make it into oil if you ever get that again.

13. wow, back from the dead.

14. Was it really necessarily to bring this thing back from the dead? It I saw something posted in 09, and I was about to be the first one in a year to post in it, I wouldn't.

By the way, His weed was laced with THC, not mold.

15. Well if he put coke on you weed it wouldn't do anything anyway considering cocaine needs to be in a freebase form to smoke it so it would just combust, one way u can tell i've noticed that if there is any adulterant it is laced with the weed seems to kinda looks like when u first like a sparkler it flames up a lot and then burn normal that's been my experience from when one of my stupid friends put coke in a blunt and called it a Wu blunt haha

16. Why does your friend think it's laced?

17. no one is going to lace your weed with coke for free, people pay for that, it´s called a primo. if you´re scared to consume it, go to any night club and there´s plenty of people that´ll help you out with that problem you got there.

The exception is that someone wanted to play a joke on you and watch you geek out, not knowing how to act, for some shits and giggles.

just by the strong cocaine smell, pure chemical, you would know. it´s a topsy turvy ride on a primo.

use it to get the hoes horny.

18. White Smoke,
    No disrespect whatsoever intended, perhaps you need to find another hobby than weed. Cooking school is good.

You're joking, right?

19. Why would a dealer bother? I mean think about it you'd probably have to spread, what, a half gram of coke throughout the bag to make it noticeable?

I mean don't quote me on that but I doubt you'd even notice if .1 or .2 of a gram was spread all throughout the sack. Even if he only did lace it with .2. assuming the coke is like, I dunno, 80$ a gram, that'd be $16 of coke he just wasted on you. What kind of dealer is gonna throw away $16 with every sack? You'd never make money

20. i doubt it was laced but people lace their weed with coke all the time its called chronic